Word jumble game

jsteave

Blocked
Jun 26, 2021
Albania
I'm posting to ask if someone could make me a script for a game. The script I need to have made is something that will take a word or short phrase that would show up jumbled and people have to guess the answer. Upon answering correctly they get a point.

There are obviously more details but I'd like someone to reply to this before I go further. Yes, I'm willing to pay, but payment would have to be in April. My money for March is tied up.

If anyone could help me out here I'd appreciate it.

jsteave

Blocked
Jun 26, 2021
Albania
I'm posting to ask if someone could make me a script for a game. The script I need to have made is something that will take a word or short phrase that would show up jumbled and people have to guess the answer. jumble solver Upon answering correctly they get a point.

There are obviously more details but I'd like someone to reply to this before I go further. Yes, I'm willing to pay, but payment would have to be in April. My money for March is tied up.

If anyone could help me out here I'd appreciate it.
thanks in advance for any help

AlexisBarrett

Jun 17, 2022
new york
This game is one of the game genres that bring a lot of enjoyment to players. It would be great if the opposite words could be combined into a song, entertainment is always essential in everyone's life. Depending on the audience and age, there will be separate suitable games like Worldbox WorldBox Mod APK 0.14.0 (All unlocked) or Pubg, it will be different.