xaomı [SERVER] Service not available, we have run out of all available slots, please try again later.

haial2011

Aug 19, 2018
yemen
Scanning BootROM or Preloader port... Done
Detected [BootROM] ?MediaTek USB Port (COM4)?
Connection status: XHCI:HUB3:USB 2.00 High-Speed
USB Driver: [MediaTek Inc.] wdm_usb, version: 3.0.1504.0, date: 1-22-2015
Connecting Bootrom...
Requesting flash signature from server...
[SERVER] Sorry, We have run out of all available slots, please try again in 4 hours.
Platform: MT6785, Hw ver: 0xCA00, Sw ver: 0x0000
BROM_SCMD_SLA error. code 0x7046
(boot_rom.cpp, line:1280)
Bootloader authorization failed.

Nyi007

Jan 7, 2019
Sonork ID
ERROR: Only nop and sig tag can be recevied before authentication.
[SERVER] Sorry, We have run out of all available slots, please try again in 5 hours.
please help

raju_gsm35

Aug 31, 2020
andaman
what a superb service by ufi . I bought 10 credits in hope of flashing Redmi k20 pro with android tool ,trying from 2 days but every time same error-
[SERVER] Sorry, We have run out of all available slots, please try again in _ minutes.
what is the use of credits and ufi box if it could not provide proper service when needed by technician.

quimera40

Feb 8, 2019
We are the same friend, today, November 5, from 5 in the morning, I am giving it and it always comes out the same and I already have several days in the same I try at night at dawn and nothing makes us buy credits and incidentally no your server works and to top it off they don't answer the messagesWe are the same friend, today, November 5, from 5 in the morning, I am giving it and it always comes out the same and I already have several days in the same I try at night at dawn and nothing makes us buy credits and incidentally no your server works and to top it off they don't answer the messages UFI_boorFeJaO3.png UFI_boorFeJaO3.png