Xiaomi Redmi All Models Mi Account FRP Unlock File 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guti83

Friend's Martview
Jul 6, 2019
Hello, thanks for the contribution, to know with precision, Flashing this rom I will not have more Account my at the start or what is the function of this Rom?

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Hello, thanks for the contribution, to know with precision, Flashing this rom I will not have more Account my at the start or what is the function of this Rom?

Good, read the title please, then there are the conditions that the user's xiaomi or technician has, there is new security, etc.

Reactions: adyhasan

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

how to flash?
Good, depending on the model of xiaomi has a test point, when you do, the xiaomi will be put in emergency mode or edl mode, then you can use any software from qfil, miflash, dongle or box you have, note that in many models especially the new ones will ask for authorized account xiaomi or authorization to the server to flash.

rogersmobiles

Friend's Martview
Nov 2, 2019
All these files are tested? I want to flash one to my resdmi 6 pro (china) via isp and i wonder if it will work[emoji3526].

Sent From POCOPHONE F1 Using Martview Forum App

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

how to flash the device. thanks
Good, it does test point, if you use miflash you look for the file address and flash, if you use other software like any mobile with qualcomm processor, you look for the rawprogram.xml and pacht.xml and flas

Sep 16, 2018
all links that are posted by xiami are dropped, I have been collecting several files and I will post on media fire and other servers and share here with colleagues, if they drop again we have the right to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.