Help Yesterday I installed remote working software for online , and then I opened the chimera tool and it said that the account was locked. After

Feb 28, 2024
Balochistan
Yesterday I installed remote working software for online , and then I opened the chimera tool and it said that the account was locked. After researching I found out that I violated the policy of chimera tool. This is my first technical error, I hope to unlock it so I can continue using the tool. sorry for this... please unlocked my chimera Tool user

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
Yesterday I installed remote working software for online , and then I opened the chimera tool and it said that the account was locked. After researching I found out that I violated the policy of chimera tool. This is my first technical error, I hope to unlock it so I can continue using the tool. sorry for this... please unlocked my chimera Tool user
Dear User,

Please tell us your username, so we can look into your case.

Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam

Reactions: raeeskhan35900

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
User name neamatullahdanish
Email [email protected]
Dear User,

As we have talked about your issue several times previously, your account was supposedly stolen and then recovered 4 times in just 2 weeks. We stopped recovering your account, because neither can we confirm who is the genuine owner of it, nor can we recover it to an email address of yours, that is not compromised.
Please use a completely different account to access our services.

Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam