Help Your opinion

edmirdoda

Aug 12, 2019
Hello a want to buy a box but i dont now which shoud i buy eft pro or umt pro both are good but eft pro doesent have qualcomm flash and xiaomi mi account remove and umt pro doesent have new kirin huawei flash and downgrade flash for frp for huawei .I need your opinion which shoud i buy.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Good and I present my opinion from my experience, each dongle or box is focused for one or different brands of mobiles that exist in the market in the world of gsm, now the question for qualcomm eft I do not recommend it at all, simply because it is focused in the samsung brand in depth and somewhat huawei, umt pro for qualcomm if I recommend it and if it improves the server etc, because it would be one of the leaders in the market, then for huawei you can activate its huawei module. You also have Ufi box / dongle that is multibrand and fabulous in any way, it needs to be more constant in updates.

Another thing to keep in mind and that I don't know if people realize, you can have many dongles or box but if you don't have files you can't work and why say if you don't have experience and knowledge, but what I mean for example If you don't have certain files for frp baypass for huawei or where to download firmware for huawei, you can have, all the dongles or software you want that you won't be able to do anything.

BR

axecom

Product Supporter
May 17, 2020
lebanon
To become a professional software technician u should get more than 1 box or dongle because every dongle is good at something that others are not. There is no”complete box” that fix every issue

Reactions: GsmToto