Z3x don’t work from Russia

kir74

Jan 30, 2021
chel
Why doesn't the official Z3x website work, I don't want to ride the policy, I'm not interested in it, why are you blocking access to your users who paid for the product

aftab_ansari5287

Super Moderator
Aug 16, 2019
INDIA
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Why doesn't the official Z3x website work, I don't want to ride the policy, I'm not interested in it, why are you blocking access to your users who paid for the product
Team z3x has suspended its activities to stop Russia's war on Ukraine

Pradeepkumar07

Feb 23, 2022
New Delhi
Connecting device......COM3
Reading device info......
Model: SM-A515F
Version: A515FXXU5EUG5/A515FODM5EUG3
Serial: IN
IMEI:
Connecting:... OK
Geting RandomKey... OK
RandomKEY Fail, Please Try Again

faraday

Friend's Martview
Sep 24, 2020
İSTANBUL
Z3x unlock Russian users
My friend, your country is attacking Ukraine mercilessly, you Russians will pay the price for this, you will be worse in the coming days. Google has finished your work and many sanctions, sorry you wanted it, pay the price

kir74

Jan 30, 2021
chel
We are ordinary users, phone repairmen who just live in this country and have nothing to do with politics, and I advise you not to mix work and politics

kir74

Jan 30, 2021
chel
My friend, your country is attacking Ukraine mercilessly, you Russians will pay the price for this, you will be worse in the coming days. Google has finished your work and many sanctions, sorry you wanted it, pay the price
Why discuss politics here? There are plenty of places for this on the Internet and beyond, this is a technical forum that has nothing to do with war and politics. There are a lot of citizens of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan and many others living in Russia. What are they all to blame for? Why block a tool that people have paid a lot of money for

faraday

Friend's Martview
Sep 24, 2020
İSTANBUL
My friend, I am not arguing with you, your country has been sanctioned, sorry, you are paying the price of someone, this is how things are.

kir74

Jan 30, 2021
chel
Is the Z3x team ready to return money to those users whom it has unreasonably restricted in rights? Do you even know what sanctions are and how to introduce them? Are you a politician?

faraday

Friend's Martview
Sep 24, 2020
İSTANBUL
Is the Z3x team ready to return money to those users whom it has unreasonably restricted in rights? Do you even know what sanctions are and how to introduce them? Are you a politician?
dude, i'm not a politician, don't keep the matter too long, unfortunately you will have this problem for a while, take care of yourself by

kir74

Jan 30, 2021
chel
Yesterday I bought a Pandora box with delivery to Russia, if it does not work, I will open a dispute and return it to the seller, and there are thousands of people like me, Russia is a very big country in which very, very many masters use Z3x team products, blocking Russia they will be loaded not only with nothing involved in the policy of masters, but also their team, bearing very large financial losses

KhalIman

Friend's Martview
Aug 31, 2019
Even i don't use Z3x for a long time, but we must support z3x team against "Hypocritical West". Long live PUTIN, Long live Russian Teams in GSM Fields.