UFi A humble request regarding promotion of #UFI BOX.

UFi Box & Dongle

Quadri Software

May 27, 2020
Karanja Lad
It is a humble request to the martview forum's owner, Please don't promote UFI box here anymore. There are too many resellers are selling this useless product.(maybe just because of they are earning money from manufacturers)
I bought it and i feel like they stole my money by giving this product. no official support there, No updates....
they said that they are working on UFS but they didn't released it till now.
they aren't improving their program/Software and customer Support area. no officials replying while customer facing issue.

Reactions: htelecom

Martview

Staff member
Administrator
Feb 25, 2017
Malaysia & Australia
Firstly when you make money using the UFI box have you ever mentioned on the forum you have used the UFI box and make a lot of money?
secondly, the entire earth is a shortage of IC CHIP and components do use google to search IC CHIP SHORTAGE and read all the news

Even has fewest stocks of IC CHIP after manufacturer the UFS adaptor you also cant afford to buy it or will have another complaint from you~~~~ too expensive

1626196132971.png

Thirdly anything could possibly happen to anyone during this covid.. everywhere lock down how do you expect to have any good or fast update at this moment

1626196416832.png

You are from India during the lockdown can you move freely or can anyone meet anyone freely I bet you should know well ...learn to forgive and not just simple thing already start shouting or complaint

UFI Box has been giving updates for 5 years plus without asking for any yearly activation fee like what others did ... I bet it time to ask for a yearly activation fee.
because no matter how hard we work guys like you will never appreciate only one single delay start shouting.

Lastly, you are from India should know the situation very well when the lock down happened in INDIA

blazegsmfix

Sep 2, 2020
Uganda
Firstly when you make money using the UFI box have you ever mentioned on the forum you have used the UFI box and make a lot of money?
secondly, the entire earth is a shortage of IC CHIP and components do use google to search IC CHIP SHORTAGE and read all the news

Even has fewest stocks of IC CHIP after manufacturer the UFS adaptor you also cant afford to buy it or will have another complaint from you~~~~ too expensive

Thirdly anything could possibly happen to anyone during this covid.. everywhere lock down how do you expect to have any good or fast update at this moment

You are from India during the lockdown can you move freely or can anyone meet anyone freely I bet you should know well ...learn to forgive and not just simple thing already start shouting or complaint

UFI Box has been giving updates for 5 years plus without asking for any yearly activation fee like what others did ... I bet it time to ask for a yearly activation fee.
because no matter how hard we work guys like you will never appreciate only one single delay start shouting.

Lastly, you are from India should know the situation very well when the lock down happened in INDIA

No problem if we pay annual fees if its what takes to make tool better to like transport UFi team workers and enable to work online via video conferences, locked down affect many business but don't give up.

Honestly I also bought tool 3 months back but not been able to update or run tool without any bugs.

The UFS is a big project and we understand the situation but what is really important now is updates and current tool to run smoothly.

Thanks UFI team.

Sent From SM-G770F Using Martview Forum App

htelecom

Friend's Martview
Jun 12, 2020
russia

Thanks to God someone from headquarters are officially explained something. Is this ufs bga photo belongs to ufi box?

Martview

Staff member
Administrator
Feb 25, 2017
Malaysia & Australia
Just take note UFI team never work so slow before dealing with this pandemic all thing changed
Also, the Delta virus just started messy in Indonesia so make things worst

Just hope everyone can get vaccinated by 2021 and everything starts smoothly by early 2022
Stay Safe is the most important for everyone at this moment

Give UFI Team time to recover everything

bappysamadder

Jul 13, 2021
Bangladesh
Just take note UFI team never work so slow before dealing with this pandemic all thing changed

Just hope everyone can get vaccinated by 2021 and everything starts smoothly by early 2022

Give UFI Team time to recover eever

Give UFI Team time to recover everything
I think your products ufi is go on sleep. Ufi team has no source code to clean rpmb. And it’s hardware manufacturing is very low quality for ufs support. Please, give us proper solution or turn of marketing to ufi products. I have up to 10 pcs box's. But I can't cell it for your updating conditions.

Hasanemp

Nov 6, 2019
I think your products ufi is go on sleep. Ufi team has no source code to clean rpmb. And it’s hardware manufacturing is very low quality for ufs support. Please, give us proper solution or turn of marketing to ufi products. I have up to 10 pcs box's. But I can't cell it for your updating conditions.
You have 10pcs UFI box or 10pcs UFI paper packing box ? :{{:{{:{{:{{:{{
Normally reseller cannot sell well on product will go to the distributor instead crying or complaint at forum.

Reseller will never go complaint a product which he still have stock in hand reason once complaint he cant sell the stock he had in hand
So i bet you are sleeping should wake up now . BIG MOUTH Like a LADY acting like a RICH Person

Flooding forum data with all your complaint 4 post 4 complaint contribute rubbish to the forum only