HOT A325F U2 Dead Boot Repair Scatter Firmware A325FXXU2AUJ4 OS11

SNOOKS4TECH

Friend's Martview
Apr 2, 2019
World
Hello sir i have a325f u2 which was dead and i flash it with unlock tool using scatter firmware. Is coming on but imei number so can u please help me to bring back imei number please
Hello For Now there is no way to Fix Your Imei on A325F BIT 2 .
There is a repair Solution and downgrade method on iaasteam.com but it only works for older security patches of U2 so if you have used this Scatter Firmware to Restore your device you are Automatically on November 2021 Security Patch and thus there is no IMEI repair Solution presently

Reactions: Bacha Irfan

SNOOKS4TECH

Friend's Martview
Apr 2, 2019
World
There is a repair Solution and downgrade method on iaasteam.com but it only works for older security patches of U2 so if you have used this Scatter Firmware to Restore your device you are Automatically on November 2021 Security Patch and thus there is no IMEI repair Solution presently
Hopefully we will have something soon still i would say make a Backup before Flashing this Scatter Firmware but oops device is dead already

elmowaldo

Dec 4, 2019
i flashed with older security of u2 but still didnt work