UFi About UFI box i want ask a question

UFi Box & Dongle

Akramjon

Nov 20, 2022
Uzbekistan
Hello everybody. I would like to ask a question about UFI box. I want to buy a jtag. Reseller said that he has a UFI Box.
I have a 3 phones Samsung A037F, A53 5G, A13 A135F. These 3 phones are belong to my friend who sells phones. Owners are left him these phones by changing to other phones, at last 3 month passed they didn't return. The problem is these phones are sold for credit. They are locked now. KG lock. My friend now asking me to help him. Because he will lose 3 phones money. My question is: can UFI box read all flash, erase and write flash from other unlocked phone? Will these 3 phones work good and will not again lock? Please answer my queston. Thank you very much.

-=mhike=-

Aug 7, 2020
philippines
Hello everybody. I would like to ask a question about UFI box. I want to buy a jtag. Reseller said that he has a UFI Box.
I have a 3 phones Samsung A037F, A53 5G, A13 A135F. These 3 phones are belong to my friend who sells phones. Owners are left him these phones by changing to other phones, at last 3 month passed they didn't return. The problem is these phones are sold for credit. They are locked now. KG lock. My friend now asking me to help him. Because he will lose 3 phones money. My question is: can UFI box read all flash, erase and write flash from other unlocked phone? Will these 3 phones work good and will not again lock? Please answer my queston. Thank you very much.
you need add on..ufi ufs prog...to deal with kg lock,,but you need more knowledge in performing this operation..or else it will brick your phone....you can also try kg/mdm bypass by software(utool,octo ect.)..but its termporarily..dont format or update software..it will back to lock state.