Baby monitor with BROKEN DISPLAY

HermanD20

Junior Member
Apr 6, 2025
1
0
Romania
Hello guys,

I have a baby monitor (model: SM50), but unfortunately the screen broke.
I'm trying to find a replacement display for it. I’ve taken it apart and the screen model number seems to be H5076M-012 (as shown in the photo).

Would it be possible for you to help me with a compatible replacement screen, or point me in the right direction where I could buy one?

Thank you so much in advance! I’d really appreciate your help.

 

johnwick218448@gmail

Junior Member
Oct 4, 2026
1
0
saudia
Baby monitor display issues, having reliable ways to keep an eye on their little one is essential for peace of mind. Alongside troubleshooting faulty devices, choosing a practical sleep solution like the Mika Micky bedside bassinet can make nighttime care easier with its adjustable height settings and convenient drop-down side wall. Parents looking for a comfortable and accessible sleeping space for their baby can check here for more details.
 
Top