Update Bitmap file content for VIVO V7 & XIAOMI Redmi K40 , Schematic Dual 5 Models - PRAGMAFIX Update 7th DEC 2021

Pragmafix Team

Friend's Martview
Feb 5, 2021
malang
FRESH FROM THE OVEN !!!!! BITMAP - PROTEL MADE BY PRAGMAFIX TEAM for 2 MODELS !!!
✅ Added Pcb Bitmap file ( Dual view with schematics ) for VIVO V7
✅ Added Pcb Bitmap file ( Dual view with schematics ) for XIAOMI Redmi K40

SCHEMATICS DUAL VIEW CONNECTED EACH OTHER
✅ Added Schematics and Layout ( Dual view ) for Mi Mix 3 5G ( Andromeda )
✅ Added Schematics and Layout ( Dual view ) for Pocophone M3 ( Citrus )
✅ Added Schematics and Layout ( Dual view ) for Redmi K40 Gaming MT6893
✅ Added Schematics and Layout ( Dual view ) for Mi Mix Fold ( Cetus )
✅ Added Schematics and Layout ( Dual view ) for Huawei Nova 5i Pro

PRAGMAFIX UPDATE 07122021.jpg

Reactions: mackoy1966

Pragmafix Team

Friend's Martview
Feb 5, 2021
malang
WHO'S OWNER OF THIS PRODUCT?
DOES MARTVIEW GUARANTEE IT , IN THE COMPANY WILL NOT CHEAT LIKE F-finder !
You can try to search about me, my name is Yongky Felaz and im the owner of Micromedia HPTC, i do mobilephone repairing for 21 years in indonesia, and i open mobilephone technician academy in indonesia from 18 years ago, i write so many books for mobilephone technician since 2009, and Right now i was Director of Pragmafix International company based in my Hometown, Malang, East Java, Indonesia, iam the leader, and books writer, video maker from all video mentoring and 2500 pages of books in pragmafix, our team is big team, and working for bitmap, redraw our own schematics and do mapping for provide hardware solution for hundred models, we build new feature uptodate, we are leading in technology of this kind of software from indonesia, that you can compare with.... we do non stop update since 1 years ago many improvement and Thousand of Content is updated till now.

in indonesia theris goverment licence about training center, i have full licence of it, and i was founder of the only one National sertification for Mobilephone technician under BNSP ( equal with minister ) i was director for 2 years, please googling my name , you can ask about me to any indonesia mobilephone technician, my office address is correctly mention by google in any post of it.

thankyou for asking
and one for sure, Please do not Compare us with F-finder or ohter tools, we are middle company licence holder in indonesia, we are not individual bussines.
Download setup in our website : www.pragmafix.org install it to your computer and do trial for 3 days free, explore up all content inside of it

br.

Yongky Felaz, SP, PIT

Reactions: Repairslab