Chimera Chimera Update Please Oppo Mtk Imei Repair Pandora Was Released Oppo mtk imei repair

Chimera Tool

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
It's been 2022. Chimera tool is still behind in these works, it's a pity is there anyone who can help me with this?
Dear User,

It would be helpful if you could send us the WORK ID from that job so we can check the Logs from our end.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera team

faraday

Friend's Martview
Sep 24, 2020
İSTANBUL
Dear User,

It would be helpful if you could send us the WORK ID from that job so we can check the Logs from our end.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera team
unfortunately, chimera tool is not a job to do. We talked to your friends yesterday. It had to be knox 0. clear this job chimera tool

Attachments

• sshot-1.png
    sshot-1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 11

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
Don't you think everything is open, can't you see the bottom one?
I am sorry I do not understand you. What is open? The device? You mean the network?
Sure, if the process fails then the network is not unlocked. Your case is a bit different as your phones warranty is broken. Based on that the method cannot work on it. The communication failed. As the Warranty version of the device cannot be reversed, currently the service will not be working on it.

faraday

Friend's Martview
Sep 24, 2020
İSTANBUL
I am sorry I do not understand you. What is open? The device? You mean the network?
Sure, if the process fails then the network is not unlocked. Your case is a bit different as your phones warranty is broken. Based on that the method cannot work on it. The communication failed. As the Warranty version of the device cannot be reversed, currently the service will not be working on it.
don't write to understand me solve my problem

Attachments

• 96312dfd-760c-4c1e-a402-c279718c9d7b.jpg
    96312dfd-760c-4c1e-a402-c279718c9d7b.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 14
  • sshot-1.png
    sshot-1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 14

uzaid123

Aug 2, 2021
india
Dear User,

We will inform everyone if an update is ready. Once we can say that the update is good and stable then it will be released.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera team
Chimera why u not give update oppo mtk imei repair why it has been 1 month pandora box released and you not give update why u just are wasting time

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
Dear Chimera Can U Tell Us Our Chimera Users When You Give Oppo Mtk Imei Repair Update
Dear User,

We do not have exact release date for our updates. Unfortunately, I cannot provide you with information regarding any brand updates.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera team