Infinity CM2 Dongle is blocked

Infinity Box & Dongle

Mustafa Gomaa

Jul 10, 2020
egypt
dear infinity team.
dear team my cm2 dongle blocked due to use realterm software.
please solve that problem THANK YOU

=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.92 [11/19/2022 10:52:29 PM] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Alcor Micro USB Smart Card Reader 0
HWID: 0000E54B12BF4082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2]
Serial No (S/N): BD2CE54B
Firmware version: 0153.02
Box/Dongle misconfiguration
Diagnostic code: 67
"UK Edition" status: Off
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0153
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2] v0153
=> Options:
- Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2]

Sh awais

Jun 27, 2022
Punjab pakistan

noaman malik

Oct 12, 2020
sargodha pakistan
I will never share Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation

Dear Friends, Please never share your dongles with eltima|virtualhere and other sharing tools. You may kill your dongles with sharing. I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair will be PAID. How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N to repair: [...write here your dongle S/N...]

Infinity-Box

Product Manager
Feb 10, 2019
I will never share Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation

Dear Friends, Please never share your dongles with eltima|virtualhere and other sharing tools. You may kill your dongles with sharing. I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair will be PAID. How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N to repair: [...write here your dongle S/N...]
very good!

Do you have any problem with your dongle?

Asamoah Godwin

Jul 14, 2021
Ghana
Sonork ID
Please help me solve infinity cm2 dongle block problem. Firmware version 0150.02
Diagnostic 66
Username OOOF71F795

Kamel_123

Jan 27, 2021
Syhlet
Please help me solve infinity cm2 dongle block problem Firmware version: 0157.02
Diagnostic code: 62

Kamel_123

Jan 27, 2021
Syhlet
dear friends my cm2 dongle is blocked error smart card misconfigration contact support please help me solve this

Serial No (S/N): 5309E221

imranakbar

Nov 5, 2023
lovepakii
Dear Friends, Please never share your dongles with eltima|virtualhere and other sharing tools. You may kill your dongles with sharing. I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair will be PAID. How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N to repair: D15B8DDF

imranakbar

Nov 5, 2023
lovepakii
=== DongleManager [Infinity]
Searching...
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 00008DDF7CF94082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Serial No (S/N): D15B8DDF
Firmware version: 0157.02
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0157
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v0157
=> Options:
- Infinity-Box/Dongle

Infinity-Box

Product Manager
Feb 10, 2019
=== DongleManager [Infinity]
Searching...
HWID: 00008DDF7CF94082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Serial No (S/N): D15B8DDF
Firmware version: 0157.02
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0157
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v0157
=> Options:
- Infinity-Box/Dongle
It was fixed time ago, now 2nd time fixed for free. Update dongle with DongleManager.
Next time do not ask us but contact to any seller and buy paid fix How to repair dongle after network sharing - PAID - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support

joy raj

Dec 2, 2020
chandpur

Dear Friends, Please never share your dongles with eltima|virtualhere and other sharing tools. You may kill your dongles with sharing. I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair will be PAID. How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N to repair: [...write here your dongle Serial No (S/N): 49BED1A6

joy raj

Dec 2, 2020
chandpur
It was fixed time ago, now 2nd time fixed for free. Update dongle with DongleManager.
Next time do not ask us but contact to any seller and buy paid fix How to repair dongle after network sharing - PAID - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support

Dear Friends, Please never share your dongles with eltima|virtualhere and other sharing tools. You may kill your dongles with sharing. I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair will be PAID. How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N to repair: [...write here your dongle Serial No (S/N): 49BED1A6

Infinity-Box

Product Manager
Feb 10, 2019
Please do not use sharing and crack tools with Infinity.
Thank you!

Now run Infinity DongleManager - [pub] and update Dongle firmware

kamil meo

Apr 8, 2019
digri
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.94 [3/13/2024 3:04:28 PM] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2]
HWID: 00011A78212B4082
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): 242F1A78
Firmware version: 0150.02
=== Started: 3/13/2024 3:04:29 PM ===
Connecting to server...
Connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer: [0031] Dongle identification data damaged.
Write to https://infinity-box.com/?r=2
Do you want to report an issue to Support?
sir cm2 block hogi hy help me Serial No (S/N): 242F1A78

Infinity-Box

Product Manager
Feb 10, 2019
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.94 [3/13/2024 3:04:28 PM] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2]
HWID: 00011A78212B4082
Reading...
Firmware version: 0150.02
=== Started: 3/13/2024 3:04:29 PM ===
Connecting to server...
Connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer: [0031] Dongle identification data damaged.
Write to https://infinity-box.com/?r=2
Do you want to report an issue to Support?
sir cm2 block hogi hy help me Serial No (S/N): 242F1A78
solution Automatic Report & Fix Issue - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support