New DTPRO Tool WhosyourDaddy Edition V9000191510 - Huawei Qualcomm FRP DownGrade W/O Testpoint

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
- DTPRO Tool WhosyourDaddy Edition V9000191510 -
Huawei Qualcomm Direct FRP New Method "NO Need Testpoint" Y7 2019 Y7PRO 2019 Enojoy9 & More

Added New Method for FRP erase/remove & DownGrade (NO Need Tespoint) Use Martview Cable
-Alcatel Qcomm Updated for payment message Carrier
-Alcatel Qcomm Beta ID 004813X3 Added for FRP
DUB-L23,DUB-L03 Supported for All Operations
-Y7 2019 / Y7 PRIME 2019 / Y7 PRO 2019 / Enjoy 9 / Y9 2019-Qcomm based "Supported"
Files for restore tested and working in all Models
New New Method Updated

-Now Write Xloader is Super Fast - Added Support for Expert User -Is possible write DashBoard complete and full back-Up "this is Only for Advanced Customers"

Download Updates!!
www.DTPROTool.com/Downloads

Last edited:

somedays

Friend's Martview
Sep 19, 2018
Malaysia
Try make login by dongle, easy to us purchase it. Some how we use more then 1 pc or time to time change pc.

Br
somedays

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
CAN DO REMOTELY

Good, it is more than supported that model of huawei and their respective variants, in addition there are already several posts in this section reported by both developers and users,

luisvicenteA

Sep 2, 2019
ME GUSTARIA SABER SI, PARA QUITAR LAS CUENTAS FRP EN LOS Y9-2019 SE NESECITA ALGUN PROCEDIMIENTO ALGUN CABLE ESPECIAL. NO ME QUEDA MUY CLARO. PODRÍA EXPLICAR MAS ACERCA DE ESO.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
ME GUSTARIA SABER SI, PARA QUITAR LAS CUENTAS FRP EN LOS Y9-2019 SE NESECITA ALGUN PROCEDIMIENTO ALGUN CABLE ESPECIAL. NO ME QUEDA MUY CLARO. PODRÍA EXPLICAR MAS ACERCA DE ESO.

Rules:
3. Language resource
The official language of the resource in English.
3.2. All messages must be written in English. Use of transliteration is allowed only in exceptional cases. To translate text into a normal view, we strongly recommend using the service Google Translate or similar.
3.3. The use of other languages in the signature is allowed.
3.4. False mistakes and deliberate malicious non-observance of the rules of the English language (including abuse of the so-called "Padonkovsky language") are prohibited.

Good, this is a warning, when you register in a forum the first thing to do is read the rules, it does not cost work and thus avoid messing or misunderstanding.

• Wow
Reactions: luisvicenteA

eddymendez1984

Aug 9, 2019
Good afternoon, I want to frp a huawei y9 2019 jkm-lx3. Can you tell me the procedure please, what do I need to do to eliminate the frp?