error 402

Singh.mobile.care

: Nov 4, 2019
 : 24
 : 3
 :  Hindustan
i have parched ufi box 5 days ago... and in 5 days while i downloading files iam getting error 402
i have fast internet connection .. and i didn't break any downloading rules
please solve problem as soon as possible

jameel91

: Sep 9, 2018
 : 38
 : 10
Hey team why you are not replying.? i also purchased new box and shipment on the way but you are not caring your customers. this is lead to your poor image & reputation. think about it.

Reactions: Singh.mobile.care

atstech

: Oct 8, 2018
 : 30
 : 2
where is the file storage directory in c: or any other drive?

atstech

pls try to open the software from the main directory where the software is installed, not from desktop shortcuts and see if this fixes the problem?
i have installed the UFI in G: drive in my computer as the C: drive is an 128 GB SSD hard disk so no space to keep files and i just tried this and the files download without any issues, and also run the software as adminstrator!
try this and let me know.
wbr

Singh.mobile.care

pls try to open the software from the main directory where the software is installed, not from desktop shortcuts and see if this fixes the problem?
i have installed the UFI in G: drive in my computer as the C: drive is an 128 GB SSD hard disk so no space to keep files and i just tried this and the files download without any issues, and also run the software as adminstrator!
try this and let me know.
wbr
Drive c:

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Singh.mobile.care

Installed in other drive... No luck
Run as administrator... No luck
Run main app in ufi folder run as administrator but no luck.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

atstech

r u going to support area in ufi box and downloading files, try to select brand and model and then try to download files and see what happens?

atstech

what is are u using? if 64bit run the software as administrator and see if it helps.