Solved File Full Dump Ic Emmc Redmi 6a Cactus Tested UFI BOX

This topic has been solved

Rudy Bintoro

Friend's Martview
Mar 7, 2020
indonesia
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
For how to fill the emmc redmi 6a ic dump file including: First download the Dump Redmi 6a Cactus file HERE Or use the firmware scatter HERE Extract files that have been downloaded previously. Open the Ufi Box Click Identification After reading EMC IC Click Factory Reset Click Identify again. Click Delete Identification again, select the NAND test section Enter ext csd, boot 1 and boot 2 files click Write. After completing the contents of the file Enter Userarea and write Wait until the process of entering user area data is complete Open the user's partition tab Then enter the backup file that you have previously backed up (NVDATA, NVRAM AND EFS)

11719 11720

Last edited:

Sniper_04

Jun 10, 2019
Brunei Darussalam
Sonork ID
hi,
i have some question..

For how to fill the emmc redmi 6a ic dump file including: First download the Dump Redmi 6a Cactus file HERE Or use the firmware scatter HERE Extract files that have been downloaded previously. Open the Ufi Box Click Identification After reading EMC IC Click Factory Reset Click Identify again. Click Delete Identification again, select the NAND test section Enter ext csd, boot 1 and boot 2 files click Write. After completing the contents of the file Enter Userarea and write Wait until the process of entering user area data is complete Open the user's partition tab Then enter the backup file that you have previously backed up (NVDATA, NVRAM AND EFS)

where i can find the Delete Identification?
"NAND test section"
u mean i need to check the emmc?
is it possible without backup of nv_data and nv_ram or can use the file from other mobile?

Reactions: Lee1990

Rudy Bintoro

Friend's Martview
Mar 7, 2020
indonesia
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
hi,
i have some question..

where i can find the Delete Identification?
"NAND test section"
u mean i need to check the emmc?
is it possible without backup of nv_data and nv_ram or can use the file from other mobile?

backups from other cellphones certainly can't. You can only use them without IMEI.
by using the new emmc without the IMEI backup problematic

Reactions: Bimal kumar

pranay sonu

Mar 30, 2019
t

thx bro my job done 1000

Reactions: Rudy Bintoro

calistacell

Nov 15, 2020
Indonesia

Do I need to flash new rom after write dump ?

Reactions: Rudy Bintoro