[FIXED] Reversed touch after accidentally Flashing of S6/S6EDGE !!!

Shoaib Khan

Oct 27, 2016
Karachi,Pakistan
Sonork ID
Samsung S6/S6-EDGE After Flash Touch Problem [FIXED]
I accidentally flashed g925f cf-auto-root to my g920f. Oding let the file to flash successfully and now my phone's touch is reversed. Now if i swipe left-to-right the phone's screen swipes right-to-left. To click a botton on the right side of the screen i have to touch the left side of the screen. Even after flashing the right cf-auto-root file (cf-auto-root for sm-g920f) the problem could not be solved.

FIX:
Dial *#2663# in the dialer and update the Touch screen penal firmware by selecting 'TSP FW update (General)' button.

Last edited by a moderator:

kundicom

Aug 27, 2019
Shareen jinah colony karachi
Samsung S6/S6-EDGE After Flash Touch Problem [FIXED]
I accidentally flashed g925f cf-auto-root to my g920f. Oding let the file to flash successfully and now my phone's touch is reversed. Now if i swipe left-to-right the phone's screen swipes right-to-left. To click a botton on the right side of the screen i have to touch the left side of the screen. Even after flashing the right cf-auto-root file (cf-auto-root for sm-g920f) the problem could not be solved.

FIX:
Dial *#2663# in the dialer and update the Touch screen penal firmware by selecting 'TSP FW update (General)' button.

thanks working for me