Flash not started in miplay and software crashed. If I close the program, will I lose my attempts?

gsaalmeida

Jan 13, 2020
I'm trying to flash a Xiaomi Mi Play.
I had 10 credits, 4 credits were consumed but the software spent about 30 seconds trying to send the Download Agent and then I received the following message:

You have used 0 out of 10 slot for today. You have used 1 available XIAOMI_FL slot for this phone, you have 2 FREE slot left to try again in case this task fails. You are paying for authorization access not the task, there is no refund for failed tasks Refunds are only for failed tasks because of server issues, software issues or bugs and some unknown problem with no retry. You may retry the task for more times without further authorization as long as you don't unplug the USB cable, change brand or model selection or close the application.

After that, I tried to make the flash one more time, but the software crashed and does not leave this screen. If I close the software and reopen I will lose the other attempts I have and my 4 credits? 15987

mohd irfan khan

Sep 22, 2019
You may retry the task for more times without further authorization as long as you don't unplug the USB cable, change brand or model selection or close the application.

your task fail 2 more slot free try again but after fail no phone dissconnat usb model aur barand chang aftar close application reopen aplication few hour ya few day try again
with out cardits 2 slot work ..