Solved FLASH REDMI NOTE 8 PRO MTK CPU NO authentication

This topic has been solved

dimarik220

Nov 18, 2019
gentlemen! so how to flash this phone spflash tool,? has a dead phone . fastboot is defined.the loader is blocked . miflash does not flash

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
gentlemen! so how to flash this phone spflash tool,? has a dead phone . fastboot is defined.the loader is blocked . miflash does not flash
Good, unfortunately if your phone when you connect it to the computer and as you say is brick or dead and the mtk usb com port comes out, you have to have an authorized xiaomi account or a tool that gives you permission to the server to flash this xiaomi, why In fastboot you cannot flash since you have the locked bootloader, I don't know if you understood me.

Reactions: bholapandit

dimarik220

Nov 18, 2019
let me tell you what happened! I bought a phone in China . I needed Google Pay to work . the bootloader was not unlocked and I flashed it through a fastboot. but he didn't finish it. and the phone now just vibrates and doesn't turn on. a copmuter is defined as a fastboot device. but if you connect a phone with the volume button * + * pressed, it is detected as mtk usb

please help me

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
let me tell you what happened! I bought a phone in China . I needed Google Pay to work . the bootloader was not unlocked and I flashed it through a fastboot. but he didn't finish it. and the phone now just vibrates and doesn't turn on. a copmuter is defined as a fastboot device. but if you connect a phone with the volume button * + * pressed, it is detected as mtk usb

please help me
Good again, you need an authorized xiaomi account to flash this xiaomi model