Free Gifts Received From Martview-Forum Updates Here

somedays

Friend's Martview
Sep 19, 2018
Malaysia
Where is your hard work you have only 53 regular posts on martview-forum. Is its your hard work :up:
Bro,

Sure you didn't open the thing I post out, I not going to post and chit chat around, I help to support and answer other user at Sft dongle section without get single cent and I try answer with professional with knowledge I have and I just skip the question that I unable or unsure the answer and left it to product support to do it. And this is the first time ever I mention it at here because answer your question. Usually no need to told other people what you do as they got eyes to see it. Perhaps I wrong because no people notice it but as I say, I do not for gift just to fulfill my free time.

Br
somedays

somedays

Friend's Martview
Sep 19, 2018
Malaysia
Where is your hard work you have only 53 regular posts on martview-forum. Is its your hard work :up:
Dear Abdullah,

Dear Abdullah,

Sorry because my answer look like not proper and rudeness, due to a bit sad and emotional. Perhaps I a bit busy body and they maybe don't need my help too and i never try hard work do more post. Usually if many people asking question I will answer more and less then I will less post out. Please accept my apologies.
Eid al-Fitr Mubarak

Br
somedays