GRT Dongle Version 1.3.2 Is Released Samsung Module Factory Unlock 2019/10/14!FIX BUG

EngelP

Sep 27, 2019
Good, we have to wait for the developers to get updates and correct those errors, thank you very much and forgive the inconvenience.
They already clarified my what the problem is, they should be a little more honest with us, all this problem is because the reverse engineering played a bad joke on you, all because of the new Crack that came out of your GRT (GRT Dongle Pro v1.3.0 Crack)! :()
To be honest, at this point I had not noticed this, of course, I paid for the GRT and it is legal, so do not looking for more reasons around me. You are working on a new version, the: GRT Dongle Pro. V2.0 (Comming Soon!)? :plz:
I imagine that all of us who have paid for the old modules will not have to pay again for the new ones due to this disaster? I have not been able to take full advantage of your tools since I have always had problems with them, last time I lasted almost more than 25 days trying to solve a problem in the registration of your page that did not allow me to register your tools and now this happens!
In any case, I agree with you, since reverse engineering should not take advantage of the pockets of the innocent we legally pay. I hope it doesn't take long!
Good Luck! :up:

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
They already clarified my what the problem is, they should be a little more honest with us, all this problem is because the reverse engineering played a bad joke on you, all because of the new Crack that came out of your GRT (GRT Dongle Pro v1.3.0 Crack)! :()
To be honest, at this point I had not noticed this, of course, I paid for the GRT and it is legal, so do not looking for more reasons around me. You are working on a new version, the: GRT Dongle Pro. V2.0 (Comming Soon!)? :plz:
I imagine that all of us who have paid for the old modules will not have to pay again for the new ones due to this disaster? I have not been able to take full advantage of your tools since I have always had problems with them, last time I lasted almost more than 25 days trying to solve a problem in the registration of your page that did not allow me to register your tools and now this happens!
In any case, I agree with you, since reverse engineering should not take advantage of the pockets of the innocent we legally pay. I hope it doesn't take long!
Good Luck! :up:

Good, have a problem make a complaint to them, not to me, we agree

GabrielCh

Nov 29, 2019
Please be honest, pay Jan 2019 for the GRT Dongle with Infinity, from a few months ago, I have not been able to connect and NOT have access only to your Server and the software "GRT Dongle PRO v1.1.4 Fix" or "GRT Dongle PRO v1.3.2 "(previously I could connect). According to you, this is due to problems with you due to the new update soon and because of the reverse engineering that hurt you. But we have been trying to enter or activate your software for months and we still have to wait. They don't give me a solution and I want to know if I lost my money? Now we have to quarantine and unable to work at home due to your restrictions. How are you going to solve this?
Why do you NOT allow access to the software by your onestos clients?
Capture: ERROR GRT Dongle v1_1_4 by Infiniti - 24.04.2020 NOT ACCESS!
Thank you.

GabrielCh

Nov 29, 2019
Sorry Bro !, did you shut down your servers to yours public client indefinitely? We are almost at the end of April 2020 in quarantine and you still can not access their programs and we can not log in either, excuse us but did we lose the money?

We have carried out several tests:
  1. The activation method has been done correctly with GRT and Infinity!
  2. The main programs “GRT Dongle Pro V1.3.2” and “GRT Dongle PRO v1.1.4 Final Fix” (Error Access violation at addresses) and “GRT Dongle Hardware Tool 1.0.0.3” (Server Connection error).
  3. These programs seem to have support for 64bit only, they don't run well on 32bit systems.
  4. They were tested on Windows 7 64bit. And Windows 10 64bit And we can not login to enable the program.
  5. The same tests were also carried out on several machines and in different parts and it was not possible to log in either, the same error always appears...

ERROR GRT Dongle Pro. v1_1_4 with Infiniti - 24.04.2020_Win7x64 NOT ACCESS!:
ERROR GRT Dongle Pro. v1_3_2 with Infiniti - 24.04.2020_Win7x64 NOT ACCESS!:
ERROR GRT Dongle Pro. v1_1_4 with Infiniti - 24.04.2020_Win10x64 NOT ACCESS!:
ERROR GRT Dongle Hardware Tool 1.0.0.3 with Infiniti - 24.04.2020_Win10x64 NOT ACCESS!:

Any comment?

Ziggywong0305

Friend's Martview
Sep 29, 2019
JM
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
this is too long waiting for tool to fix....we bought the dongle to work like any other unlock tool...wasted our money and all we hear is developers this and that....i think this is a DEAD PROJECT....

memoricell

May 15, 2019
this support is a great scam buy the activation for my infinity box and now I regret it because it was all a vile trick they promised a lot and then they abandoned the project after one even credits I buy this support is a group of thieves because neither answer they give and even the Telegran group closed when they saw that the users claimed for what they promised and now the sinverguensas only post other liberation boxes on their facebook page

e-clinic

Jul 27, 2020
Marion
does anyone knows the alternative link for grt dongle setup because grt-dongle.com is not working. Really appreciate your help thanks

redamouni

Oct 30, 2020
algeria
Hi, I am experiencing a problem with the software "GRT Dongle PRO v1.1.4 Fix" and "GRT Dongle PRO v1.3.5", the PC is freshly made and in good condition, the rest of the dongles have not given me problems, its GRT activated with Infinity, when I run the programs I have indicated above, I get an error message that says:

[Access violation at address 00000000009FC590 in module "GRTDongle.exe". Read ot address 00000000000000010]

Can someone help me?? Please!
same me .

redamouni

Oct 30, 2020
algeria
Je ne sais pas pourquoi l'inscription n'a pas été résolue par l'équipe GRT
Bonjour, je rencontre un problème avec les logiciels "GRT Dongle PRO v1.1.4 Fix" et "GRT Dongle PRO v1.3.5", le PC est fraîchement fabriqué et en bon état, le reste des dongles ne m'a pas posé de problèmes, son GRT activé avec Infinity, lorsque j'exécute les programmes que j'ai indiqués ci-dessus, j'obtiens un message d'erreur qui dit:

[Violation d'accès à l'adresse 00000000009FC590 dans le module "GRTDongle.exe". Lire l'adresse 00000000000000010]

Est-ce que quelqu'un peut m'aider?? S'il vous plaît!

. J'ai acheté l'activation 2 jours deja.