Gsd Pro Not Work Mtk No bypass frp And No screen lock Properly Your Check This Mtk All Model

kamran123

Dec 1, 2020
Pakistan
Gsd Pro Mtk Not Work I am trying Oppo. Infinix. Vivo. Tecno. No Frp Bypass And No Screen Lock Work And Other Model Trying Samsung Good Work Tab All Model
And Mtk No Work Gsd Dongle Mtk And Gsd Pro Mtk Same Error Pls Fix

kashi4gul

Product Supporter
Nov 5, 2016
pakistan
Join us at Telegram and you will realize, MTK is almost functioning and if it has some bugs, GSD coder are working to improve it more. And i am sure you will soon feel the power in future updates which will release soon.

No worry!

Beset Regard's.,

Southsider2009

Oct 15, 2019
Is actually not working and please, dont argue with your users about this. MTK is not working. You may be able to use it because debugging was also carried out in your own system machine. That doesnt give you conclusion that GSD Pro is working

akhil_bbsr

Friend's Martview
Nov 20, 2018
totally confused gui.....not detecting properly
same job done other tool

i forgotten to take image ..but sure some issues exist

GSD-Pro Team

Product Manager
Jul 30, 2020
iraq
Gsd Pro Mtk Not Work I am trying Oppo. Infinix. Vivo. Tecno. No Frp Bypass And No Screen Lock Work And Other Model Trying Samsung Good Work Tab All Model
Hello dear users, due to the upgrade of the server, we encountered a definite problem during this period, which has now been resolved. If you have any problems, let us know if there are any problems with the server. Thank you.

GSD-Pro Team

Product Manager
Jul 30, 2020
iraq

GSD-Pro Team

Product Manager
Jul 30, 2020
iraq
Is actually not working and please, dont argue with your users about this. MTK is not working. You may be able to use it because debugging was also carried out in your own system machine. That doesnt give you conclusion that GSD Pro is working
GSD pro It's Beta version we released soon Orginal version

kashi4gul

Product Supporter
Nov 5, 2016
pakistan
I am really surprised that you conclude GSD MTK is not working without any justification, and i am not only one who is able to use it, Actually there are numerous peoples who are posting their successful logs at Telegram everyday whenever they succeed and Youtube channel is also pregnant with their logs. Would not you like visit GSD at Youtube and Telegram ? Kindly join GSD at Telegram and be a subscriber at GSD Youtube channel. GSD opened it for your easement. Thank you very much. And some hardship or inconvenience which you encountered already reported, GSD coder are working on it and will release it sure.

{Anyways some peoples maliciously attempt to defame GSD, even GSD is still here, And not flee like other's team for which peoples paid massive monetary consideration than GSD.}
I think one thread is enough to explain your issue and if nobody reply then you should bump the same instead open new threads. Kindly Try to learn rule and regulation of martview-forum. Thank you very much.

post.JPG

majosuric

Aug 19, 2018
Malaysia
Join us at Telegram and you will realize, MTK is almost functioning and if it has some bugs, GSD coder are working to improve it more. And i am sure you will soon feel the power in future updates which will release soon.

No worry!

Beset Regard's.,
If a product work well should dare to show it at forum not at telegram. Because on telegram there is no way to read all the history message by scrolling it from the top till end.
Only product which is not working well try to use telegram so they can skip all the issue question easily without others even notice on it .

On forum we can read all message within minutes, so far i dont see much success story about GSD pro been posted at forum so suspect it another not working product.
So do post all the success story on forum if it really.

Only reason all success story only post at telegram is because when it not working if anyone wanted to quote at telegram also useless....because all others will not notice it when not working
But when it not working is posted at forum they cant skip the not working quoted issue

Last edited:

kashi4gul

Product Supporter
Nov 5, 2016
pakistan
If a product work well should dare to show it at forum not at telegram. Because on telegram there is no way to read all the history message by scrolling it from the top till end.
Only product which is not working well try to use telegram so they can skip all the issue question easily without others even notice on it .

On forum we can read all message within minutes, so far i dont see much success story about GSD pro been posted at forum so suspect it another not working product.
So do post all the success story on forum if it really.

Only reason all success story only post at telegram is because when it not working if anyone wanted to quote at telegram also useless....because all others will not notice it when not working
But when it not working is posted at forum they cant skip the not working quoted issue
As far as successful logs are concerned you said right, they should also post them here because forum is really efficient than telegram. But the problem is that mostly Gsd user's have Telegram ID and they preferred Telegram and therefore GSD have to opened his own group section at Telegram to gather all GSD's users at one place. You all are inviolable for us and we do not want to disperse you all.

But there is no malafide intention behind it, believe me. I will request GSD users at telegram post their successful logs at martview forum if they comply with, i can only request them and not command because i am not sovereign authority nor they subordinate to me. Thank you very much.