Solved Help EME

This topic has been solved
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avijormiteam

Friend's Martview
Feb 12, 2019
Venezuela
I am confused because there are two bst websites, the old one www.gsmbst.com and the new one www.*.com I do not understand if they are two bst tools, because EME do not put Main module, Samsung and HTC as bst

Belloxavier

Sep 5, 2018
It is easy. Bst team is dead, Eme tool mobile has better solutions for current devices, you can compare the threads here with those of bst.

Enviado desde mi unknown mediante Tapatalk

Avijormiteam

Friend's Martview
Feb 12, 2019
Venezuela
It is easy. Bst team is dead, Eme tool mobile has better solutions for current devices, you can compare the threads here with those of bst.

ok and the bst that came out * which means that is the same of bst dongle its design and the EME because it does not have the home module - samsung - htc

Avijormiteam

Friend's Martview
Feb 12, 2019
Venezuela

and because the bst and the eme came out if it is the same since they are the same support what is the difference

Belloxavier

Sep 5, 2018
repeat with me ..

1. BST and EME MOBILE TOOL are not the same team.

2.BST is dead ..

3. every program much BST, EMT, UMT ect have their own rules to carry their software in their own way, neither BST nor EMT, NEITHER UMT nor ect have to have the same module ...

4. Reread from step 1 to 3 until you understand ...

EmeGSM-Wei

Product Manager
Mar 26, 2020
China
@Hi, All

Thank you for your attention to BST products, i'm original PM of BST project (GsmBest-Wei for BST section of Gsmhosting)

1.The BST official team (development team) is the GsmBest Team (not someone or a coder can representing the team)
2.The BST official site is same as your bst dongle backside sticker: www.gsmbest.com (we will notice on bst official site if we changed new domain)
3.The BST new updates has stopped after Aug 31, 2018 (last version: v3.42.02), stopped selling on Jan 1, 2019, and closed BST section of Gsmhosting on Aug 1, 2019). From now on, all BST sales and upgrades on the market are not from BST official team.

4.The EMT is new project for team, new design, new module, new function. if we just rename it with same function for new project, its just a worthless project on the market sure. of course, samsung and hot sales phone module will add in futher if market need.

Read follow notice if you want know more about BST:
SOLEMN STATEMENT! - News - GSMBEST TEAM
Emergency notification about BST firmware update failed problem! - News - GSMBEST TEAM
Official Notice the Truth of BST Incident!!! - News - GSMBEST TEAM
Official notice for BST Dongle from GsmBest Team - News - GSMBEST TEAM

Tips:
1.Now my team move & focus on EMT project, we will be not stop, more updates coming soon!
2.If you are a BST users of GsmBest Team, you can use EMT Trial Editon free: How to using EMT Trial / Standard Edition for BST users_EMT Help Center

Best Regards
EmeGSM-Wei

Reactions: Belloxavier
Status
Not open for further replies.