Help or query to Unlock Bootloader in EDL with Path

Guti83

Friend's Martview
Jul 6, 2019
Is there any path or patch in edl to open the bootloader of the following phones? Redmi Note 8, Mi 9T and 9T Pro, Redmi note 4 (Qcomm) and Mi 9?

josephr

Jul 27, 2019
I guess redmi 4 and redmi 9 but u need special file for unlock bootloader

Enviado desde mi YAL mediante Tapatalk

Guti83

Friend's Martview
Jul 6, 2019
I guess redmi 4 and redmi 9 but u need special file for unlock bootloader

Enviado desde mi YAL mediante Tapatalk

Of course I need for Redmi Note 4 qualcomm and For Mi 9 Cepheus. As also for Redmi Note 8

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Of course I need for Redmi Note 4 qualcomm and For Mi 9 Cepheus. As also for Redmi Note 8

New - Xiaomi bootloader unlock pack

Good, when we enter the xiaomi section of this forum, look at the main posts that are marked by stkicky there you will usually find all the information files etc, it is for you to get used to how to search and find what you need from this forum without going crazy or wait for someone to answer or advise you, etc.

BR

Guti83

Friend's Martview
Jul 6, 2019

Good, when we enter the xiaomi section of this forum, look at the main posts that are marked by stkicky there you will usually find all the information files etc, it is for you to get used to how to search and find what you need from this forum without going crazy or wait for someone to answer or advise you, etc.

BR

Dear Frankie 38, I always look at the main highlights at the beginning, download all those paths, but neither Redmi note 8, nor Mi 9 Cepheus nor Redmi Note 4 qualcomm are there. That's why I asked the question. I hope I can get them how to do them. Thanks for your help

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Dear Frankie 38, I always look at the main highlights at the beginning, download all those paths, but neither Redmi note 8, nor Mi 9 Cepheus nor Redmi Note 4 qualcomm are there. That's why I asked the question. I hope I can get them how to do them. Thanks for your help

Good, for my 9 and redmi note 4 if there is, for redmi note 8 flash there is no unlock bootloader file, if you dare and you risk flashing the eng firmware but you already know that you will have to repair certain parameters.

Guti83

Friend's Martview
Jul 6, 2019
Good, for my 9 and redmi note 4 if there is, for redmi note 8 flash there is no unlock bootloader file, if you dare and you risk flashing the eng firmware but you already know that you will have to repair certain parameters.

First of all thanks for answering, can you tell me where I find for my 9 and for RN4? Because in the New Loaders post it is not. Thanks again for helping me.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

First of all thanks for answering, can you tell me where I find for my 9 and for RN4? Because in the New Loaders post it is not. Thanks again for helping me.

Any doubt you tell me again or write, for the redmi note 4 you have to downgrade to 9 miui 9.6 or 9.4 and you can perfectly unlock the bootloader also keep in mind if the xiaomi is global version or chinese version it is very important to know this data by that if you don't leave the brick Xiaomi.

Guti83

Friend's Martview
Jul 6, 2019

Any doubt you tell me again or write, for the redmi note 4 you have to downgrade to 9 miui 9.6 or 9.4 and you can perfectly unlock the bootloader also keep in mind if the xiaomi is global version or chinese version it is very important to know this data by that if you don't leave the brick Xiaomi.

Check carefully the two pack of new bootloaders, but none is MI 9 Cepheus. If there is for Mi 9se. Thanks for the data for Rn4 and for your constant help. I have a my 9 here and I can't do the job

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Check carefully the two pack of new bootloaders, but none is MI 9 Cepheus. If there is for Mi 9se. Thanks for the data for Rn4 and for your constant help. I have a my 9 here and I can't do the job

Good, because those are the files that are right now, if you do not have to unlock the bootloader officially, you have no choice.