How to Fix Instagram Keeps Crashing After iOS 16 Update

MatthewKash99

Nov 8, 2023
Los Angeles
If fixes provided in this thread are not working, maybe try and contact Instagram support team. I have encountered several minor issues with this app in the past and they always were able to help me. You can find all contact info necessary here Instagram Customer Service Phone Number (888) 851-6382, Email, Help Center. Instagram is known for its user-oriented approach and always come through, especially with tech issues. Also, may be someone in reviews already had the same problem and will be able to give you a solution.

PONYKK

Oct 18, 2023
America
The sorts of issues after updating my device have been fixed by tuneskit system recovery when the regular methods didn't work.

MarcPaddock

Nov 16, 2023
Thessaloniki
Great tools! Images and stock photographs may truly be invaluable. This is frequently a big assistance when I'm doing presentations for my business. Even the rarest themes and as well as carry out various actions and modifications with images can be found depositphots.com I'm really appreciative of the resources and possibilities available to me right now.