New How to Fix the Black and White Camera Error on Redmi Note 11R (Light) using OMH Camera Fix Tool

.::Greed::.

Friend's Martview
Jun 10, 2019
OMH Redmi Note 11R (Light) Black and White Camera Error Fix - 2023

The Redmi Note 11R (Light) is a popular smartphone that offers great features and performance. However, some users have reported encountering a black and white camera error. This can be frustrating, as it prevents you from taking colorful photos.

1694510354789.png

Fortunately, there is a simple way to fix this error using the OMH Camera Fix Tool. This tool is a free and easy-to-use application that can restore your camera's full-color functionality.

How to use the OMH Camera Fix Tool:
  • Download the OMH Camera Fix Tool.
  • Extract the zip file to a folder on your computer.
  • Connect your Redmi Note 11R (Light) to your computer using a USB cable.
  • Put your phone into fastboot mode. To do this, press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time until you see the Fastboot logo.
  • Open the OMH Camera Fix Tool folder and run the OMH11RCamFix.bat file as an administrator.
  • The tool will automatically start repairing your camera. This process may take a few minutes.
  • Once the repair is complete, your phone will reboot.
Your Redmi Note 11R (Light) camera should now be working normally. If you are still having problems, you can contact Xiaomi customer support for assistance

Download Link
  • OMH Camera Error Fix Redmi Note 11R || Download

If you find my post helpful, press like button ✌

kullancasd

Dec 7, 2023
Newtork
Man, is this a definitive solution? Has it been tested before? Is there a possibility that my device may crash? If there is such a risk, I will not need this procedure. Because the camera is not very important to me.But I can do it if it's not risky at all. I expect definitive answers from you.

PREDATORs

Dec 11, 2023
Nyc
OMH Redmi Note 11R (Light) Black and White Camera Error Fix - 2023

The Redmi Note 11R (Light) is a popular smartphone that offers great features and performance. However, some users have reported encountering a black and white camera error. This can be frustrating, as it prevents you from taking colorful photos.

Fortunately, there is a simple way to fix this error using the OMH Camera Fix Tool. This tool is a free and easy-to-use application that can restore your camera's full-color functionality.

How to use the OMH Camera Fix Tool:
  • Download the OMH Camera Fix Tool.
  • Extract the zip file to a folder on your computer.
  • Connect your Redmi Note 11R (Light) to your computer using a USB cable.
  • Put your phone into fastboot mode. To do this, press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time until you see the Fastboot logo.
  • Open the OMH Camera Fix Tool folder and run the OMH11RCamFix.bat file as an administrator.
  • The tool will automatically start repairing your camera. This process may take a few minutes.
  • Once the repair is complete, your phone will reboot.
Your Redmi Note 11R (Light) camera should now be working normally. If you are still having problems, you can contact Xiaomi customer support for assistance

Download Link
  • OMH Camera Error Fix Redmi Note 11R || Download

If you find my post helpful, press like button ✌
This solution Is there a risk of collapse? For example brick