World First How to Patch Modem IMG Mi Account Permanent Bypass

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Relock ;) no work for me, regards
Hello, yes they work perfectly, but you have to know how to use the files correctly, there is also a file uploaded to androidhost.ru that says fix relock, you have to use it too, it can also be done through sideload, keep in mind that the firmwares of the new phones and new security, the persist.img and persist.bak partition do not come, first you have to read partitions or backup the firmware completely and then do the procedure, mtk is more complex than Xiaomi's with a Qualcomm processor.

Reactions: ariam8607

ariam8607

Nov 6, 2022
Mexico
Hello, yes they work perfectly, but you have to know how to use the files correctly, there is also a file uploaded to androidhost.ru that says fix relock, you have to use it too, it can also be done through sideload, keep in mind that the firmwares of the new phones and new security, the persist.img and persist.bak partition do not come, first you have to read partitions or backup the firmware completely and then do the procedure, mtk is more complex than Xiaomi's with a Qualcomm processor.
Hello, good afternoon, do you think someone can upload a small tutorial, because to tell the truth I thought it was just flashing the firmware, like the steps to follow something like that, greetings

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Hello, good afternoon, do you think someone can upload a small tutorial, because to tell the truth I thought it was just flashing the firmware, like the steps to follow something like that, greetings
Hello, there are many on the internet and on YouTube, with free software, but it is mandatory to follow a rule, make a backup copy of the firmware or the phone's security partitions, just in case, greetings.

Reactions: ariam8607

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

sohrab12

Nov 28, 2023
herat

cheong966

Friend's Martview
Oct 8, 2018
Malaysia
PayPal:

I got this phone, wanna Remove Mi Account.
How I can do it step by step ?

Job Requies : Remove Mi Account
Product Model : Redmi Note 9 Pro
Device Name : joyeuse_global
Firmware Version : V14.0.3.0.SJZMIXM
Android Version : 12

Thanks in advance

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal: