Donate money to this user
Reactions: gsmshahadat

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

File to unlock xiaomi bootloader: unlock xiaomi bootloader

Frank the Redmi 7 charger did you get a chance to try it out? What Box did it work with?
[/QUOTE]

good, chimera tool supports it, although I xiaomi or any mobile that arrives at my workshop that requires authorization as long as it is not under warranty and as long as the client authorizes it I do not complicate my life, I do it through isp pinout or extraction of emmc, transfer of credits, authorized accounts of xiaomi (In Europoa they do not work), apart from that there is a lot of scam.

Guti83

Friend's Martview
Jul 6, 2019
Frank the Redmi 7 charger did you get a chance to try it out? What Box did it work with?

good, chimera tool supports it, although I xiaomi or any mobile that arrives at my workshop that requires authorization as long as it is not under warranty and as long as the client authorizes it I do not complicate my life, I do it through isp pinout or extraction of emmc, transfer of credits, authorized accounts of xiaomi (In Europoa they do not work), apart from that there is a lot of scam.
[/QUOTE]

In chimera what should I select for me to take the installation of those files on Redmi 7?

Since it is not at the base of the chimney

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

In chimera what should I select for me to take the installation of those files on Redmi 7?

Since it is not at the base of the chimney
[/QUOTE]

Good, with the xiaomi do not you clarify?

Guti83

Friend's Martview
Jul 6, 2019
Yes, I choose xiaomi as a brand in chimera
but later
will not let me search for your processor or model to be able to put the files through "update firmware"

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Yes, I choose xiaomi as a brand in chimera
but later
will not let me search for your processor or model to be able to put the files through "update firmware"
Good, in the chimera tool, you can do it in two ways by selecting by model and if it is not by processor, in addition my max 3 is patched loader, it also depends on the security it has, if you do not understand, write again, thank you very much.

Guti83

Friend's Martview
Jul 6, 2019
Yes Frank but you and I were talking about the Redmi 7 charger not the mi max 3.