How to using EMT Trial / Standard Edition for BST users

Fahad Ahmad

Apr 6, 2017
Jahanian
Hello!
I have BST dongle but don't know BST account.
BST dongle is activated on username: usman202

I wanted to try the trial version.

waina

Aug 27, 2019
Hi bro i also have bst dongle and i want to try emt trial version but ive tried bst user name and password and not working

Sent From SM-J530F Using Martview Forum App

EmeGSM-Wei

Product Manager
Mar 26, 2020
China
Hi bro i also have bst dongle and i want to try emt trial version but ive tried bst user name and password and not working

Sent From SM-J530F Using Martview Forum App

Hi,

Give me your BST active username or email in personal message please or touhc me with my skype.

Best Regards
EmeGSM Team

Vamsisandesi

Aug 19, 2018
guntur
Team

I have a query regarding with bst

I have my username but lost my dongle

And I want to trail EMT software

Is this software work with bst login? Or work with dongle?
Kindly help

EmeGSM-Wei

Product Manager
Mar 26, 2020
China
Team

I have a query regarding with bst

I have my username but lost my dongle

And I want to trail EMT software

Is this software work with bst login? Or work with dongle?
Kindly help

Hi,

You can use trial edition free with emt account directly ( no need any dongle and bst login)
Login bst account from bst official site (Homepage - GSMBEST TEAM) and then submit emt auth only

p/s: read this if you dont have how to do: How to using EMT Trial / Standard Edition for BST users_EMT Help Center

Best Regards
EmeGSM Team

Reactions: Vamsisandesi

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
i have bst dongle and i forget my username and pass

plz help me

Good from this link you can recover the account if you do not remember bst, but you will have to remember the email, I leave you two links one is a tutorial for bst dongle owners who can benefit from emt software and the other link to recover bst dongle account.

1. How to using EMT Trial / Standard Edition for BST users_EMT Help Center This link is the tutorial, in addition there are the supported models, resellers, etc.
  2. Sign In - GSMBEST TEAM To recover the bst dongle account

(SOFTWARE~DEVELOPER)

Jul 16, 2019
PayPal:

EmE tool is very very poor tool ,.this tool supported old model only no have any new features ..like mtk/qualcom/ flashing/Unlocking/ ...this tool Wasted my money ,[emoji855]

Sent From RMX1825 Using Martview Forum App

Reactions: jigubhai

EmeGSM-Wei

Product Manager
Mar 26, 2020
China
EmE tool is very very poor tool ,.this tool supported old model only no have any new features ..like mtk/qualcom/ flashing/Unlocking/ ...this tool Wasted my money ,[emoji855]

Sent From RMX1825 Using Martview Forum App

Hi,

In my opinion, maybe EMT not good for you only, but its not poor tool sure, we have world first function for such models, all EMT user can be world first in him's city also.

p/s: we will give more and more updates for EMT soon, its will be more powerful sure.

Best Regards
EmeGSM Team

escapero

Jun 25, 2018
peru
Sonork ID
Hola buen dia tengo 3 equipos xiaomi, necesito saber si soporto la herramienta EMT y si consumir creditos. y asi poder comprar la herramienta rapido,
tengo note 8 , redmi 7 , mi 9t, necesito quitar cuenta Mi. espero su respuesta y poder comprar EMT

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Hola buen dia tengo 3 equipos xiaomi, necesito saber si soporto la herramienta EMT y si consumir creditos. y asi poder comprar la herramienta rapido,
tengo note 8 , redmi 7 , mi 9t, necesito quitar cuenta Mi. espero su respuesta y poder comprar EMT

Hi, please read the forum rules.
3. Language resource
3.1. The official language of the resource in English.
3.2. All messages must be written in English. Use of transliteration is allowed only in exceptional cases. To translate text into a normal view, we strongly recommend using the service Google Translate or similar.
3.3. The use of other languages in the signature is allowed.
3.4. False mistakes and deliberate malicious non-observance of the rules of the English language (including abuse of the so-called "Padonkovsky language") are prohibited.

Thank you.

BR