MRT I cannot understand the way the Dongle team thinks

MRT Team

waleedwww

Mar 27, 2017
egypt
hi every one
I cannot understand the way the Dongle team thinks. If you do not want to continue supporting it and have taken the decision to end the support, talk to us about that, and if you continue with the support process, what is the objection to announcing that? As for you being silent like this, this is not appropriate for you or the use of your tools. Please tell us only the truth
thankes ...

DrGEM

Jun 26, 2020
Moldova Republic of
Согласен с коллегой. Я сейчас не знаю как поступать , покупать другой донгл или ждать. Если будет платная поддержка я лучше подожду и оплачу её, если нет то я теряю время и деньги. Если куплю другой донгл то полностью переключусь на него и забуду про вас. Мне нравился Ваш донгл и хочу и дальше работать с ним, но то что сейчас происходит с вашим молчанием не возможно понять. Скажите что то людям, адекватные люди поймут любую ситуацию. Спасибо.
I agree with my colleague. Now I don't know what to do, buy another dongle or wait. If there is a paid support, I'd better wait and pay for it, if not, then I'm wasting time and money. If I buy another dongle, I will completely switch to it and forget about you. I liked your dongle and I want to continue working with it, but what is happening now with your silence is not possible to understand. Tell people something, adequate people will understand any situation. Thanks.

sagar2567

Friend's Martview
Nov 30, 2019
i think mrt should make 1 year to continue like others but give best updates. im agree if mrt give good update with 1 year activation.

Reactions: arun karmakar

DrGEM

Jun 26, 2020
Moldova Republic of
i think mrt should make 1 year to continue like others but give best updates. im agree if mrt give good update with 1 year activation.
Речь идет о поведении команды разработчиков, о их молчании. Я тоже не против оплаты годовой подписки. Они как страусы воткнули головы в песок и молчат. Объявили что до конца сентября заработает - не заработало. Ну объявите о продлении сроков работ, держите как то людей в курсе, месяц, два месяца, сколько? Нам же работать надо.
It's about the behavior of the development team, about their silence. I don't mind paying for an annual subscription either. They are like ostriches stuck their heads in the sand and are silent. They announced that it would work by the end of September - it did not work. Well, announce the extension of the terms of work, keep people somehow informed, a month, two months, how many? We have to work.

hkezh

Dec 1, 2019
Most of the team members were reported by Huawei and arrested by the CHINA police

cucipiring

Oct 18, 2018
MRTKEY Official FORUM
Move here;
Code:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/486473099279913