Free I need the firmware for citycall model k8

Jul 23, 2017
Ghana
I tried to bypass the factory reset protection using SP flash tool (in the sp flash to I used the FORMAT ALL + DOWNLOAD option) and I ended up bricking the phone. The phone has gone dead. I am unable to power it on. When I connect it to the PC, it connects briefly and then disconnects (I always hear the connection and disconnection sounds). I must also mention that I can't access the phone from the PC. I have tried all means except flashing ROM to revive the phone but all efforts have proved futile. I think flashing ROM is my only hope now.

Sent From Infinix NOTE 3 Pro Using GsmMarhaba App

viatech99

Jul 23, 2017
indonesia
I tried to bypass the factory reset protection using SP flash tool (in the sp flash to I used the FORMAT ALL + DOWNLOAD option) and I ended up bricking the phone. The phone has gone dead. I am unable to power it on. When I connect it to the PC, it connects briefly and then disconnects (I always hear the connection and disconnection sounds). I must also mention that I can't access the phone from the PC. I have tried all means except flashing ROM to revive the phone but all efforts have proved futile. I think flashing ROM is my only hope now.

Sent From Infinix NOTE 3 Pro Using GsmMarhaba App
Maybe you should conect to the test point for unbricked your phone,if you dont have backup firmware please backup first with mirace box or other china box flasher another alternative is install with costum rom with the same spec Platform MT6580A . I hope that can help you.

Reactions: Francis Koduah