Help I will never share Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation

Ayatullah

Aug 30, 2022
bangladesh

rehan4208290

Apr 4, 2019
Dear Friends,
Please never share your dongles with eltima|virtualhere and other sharing tools.
You may kill your dongles with sharing.
I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair will be PAID.

How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support

S/N to repair: [
Dear Friends,
Please never share your dongles with eltima|virtualhere and other sharing tools.
I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair will be PAID.

How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support

Dear Friends,

S/N to repair: [030CE9A681]

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
Dear Friends,

Dear Friends,

Dear Friends,

S/N to repair: [030CE9A681]
Dear Sir,

Please make your own new thread with thread name and text as per manual How to repair dongle after network sharing - FREE - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support
Thank you!

rehan4208290

Apr 4, 2019

rehan4208290

Apr 4, 2019
Dear Friends, Please never share your dongles with eltima|virtualhere and other sharing tools. You may kill your dongles with sharing. I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair will be PAID. How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N to repair: [...write here your dongle S/N[030CE9A681]
I will never share my Infinity dongle please unlock my Serial No (S/N): 030CE9A681 - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
Dear Friends, Please never share your dongles with eltima|virtualhere and other sharing tools. You may kill your dongles with sharing. I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair will be PAID. How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N to repair: [...write here your dongle S/N[030CE9A681]
read How to repair dongle after network sharing - FREE - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support

Reactions: rehan4208290