Infinity I will never share Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation

Infinity Box & Dongle

MPS TEAM

May 25, 2020
indonesia

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
Dear Friends, Please never share your dongles with eltima|virtualhere and other sharing tools. You may kill your dongles with sharing. I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair will be PAID. How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N to repair: B4211AC2
it was fixed month ago.

read How to use Infinity CM2 and [BEST] Dongle with sharing and debug tools - How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support
Is it clear?

de Parcevaux

Apr 30, 2020
France
it was fixed month ago.

read How to use Infinity CM2 and [BEST] Dongle with sharing and debug tools - How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support
Is it clear?
I don't use USB sharing server but I have seen that if I use winhex or other forensic tools or debugers it's same problem ???
So how can I use Infinity box ??? Forensic is my legal work for development and investigation, not to know how the tools work. And infinity box is one of my forensic tools.
It's a problem if I can't use it.

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
I don't use USB sharing server but I have seen that if I use winhex or other forensic tools or debugers it's same problem ???
So how can I use Infinity box ??? Forensic is my legal work for development and investigation, not to know how the tools work. And infinity box is one of my forensic tools.
It's a problem if I can't use it.
do not run debugger at the same time with Infinity