Help I will never share Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation

mirani89

Dec 27, 2022
PAKISTAN

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
Dear Friends, Please never share your dongles with eltima|virtualhere and other sharing tools. You may kill your dongles with sharing. I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair will be PAID. How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N to repair: [ 493289E2 ]
It was fixed time ago, now 2nd time fixed for free. Update dongle with DongleManager.

Next time do not ask us but contact to any seller and buy paid fix How to repair dongle after network sharing - PAID - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support

mirani89

Dec 27, 2022
PAKISTAN
It was fixed time ago, now 2nd time fixed for free. Update dongle with DongleManager.

Next time do not ask us but contact to any seller and buy paid fix How to repair dongle after network sharing - PAID - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support
i tried to update my dongle from first day of problem occur but always give same error thats why i do 2nd time post but my problem stiil there not yet activated I attached SS of today dongle manager ....
S/N to repair: [ 493289E2 ] ggggggggggggggg.jpg

mirani88

Jan 11, 2023
Pakistan

rabeegsm

Jul 5, 2022
syria

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
Dear Friends, Please never share your dongles with eltima|virtualhere and other sharing tools. You may kill your dongles with sharing. I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair will be PAID. How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N to repair: [ 14F0598D ]
Please do not use sharing tools with Infinity any more.
Thank you!

Now run Infinity DongleManager - [pub] and update Dongle firmware

rabeegsm

Jul 5, 2022
syria
Please do not use sharing tools with Infinity any more.
Thank you!

Now run Infinity DongleManager - [pub] and update Dongle firmware
Thank you, but it happened again, and for the most part, I do not use any sharing program, and I did not think that the problem was with one of the definitions Virtual Serial Port Driver
plz help me agine
i will format my laptop