Infinity I will never share Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation

Infinity Box & Dongle

rajakamal200

Jul 6, 2021
rawalpindi

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
Dear Friends, Please never share your dongles with eltima|virtualhere and other sharing tools. You may kill your dongles with sharing. I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair will be PAID. How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N to repair: [52A6350C]
Please do not use sharing tools with Infinity any more.
Thank you!

Now run Infinity DongleManager - [pub] and update Dongle firmware

rajakamal200

Jul 6, 2021
rawalpindi

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
you got it fixed after sharing already.
Next time do not ask us but just contact to seller and buy paid fix.

muskan khan

Sep 20, 2017
bunnu
Dear Friends,
Please never never never share your dongles with eltima and other tools,
You may kill your dongles.
Repair after sharing is paid.
I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair is PAID
How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support
Serial No (S/N): CD88500A

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
Dear Friends,
I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair is PAID
How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support
How to use Infinity CM2 and [BEST] Dongle with sharing and debug tools - How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
Dear Friends,
What debug/crack tool do you use?

muskan khan

Sep 20, 2017
bunnu
Dear respected infinity team , actually i was using a tera tool crack, the crack used http debugger pro to crack the tera tool and maybe he added http debugger pro to process in background automatically, I’m honestly saying i was don’t know about that , during using the crack unfortunately my cm2 was connected to my pc ,please give me a chance and fix my dongle,I promise next time i will use my cm2 to another clean pc .
I hope u understand
Thanks in advance.