Infinity I will never share Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation

Infinity Box & Dongle

DONNY-002CEB147A

Jul 1, 2023
MOZAMBIQUE

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
Please do not use sharing and crack tools with Infinity.
Thank you!

Now run Infinity DongleManager - [pub] and update Dongle firmware

donnyservices

Jan 24, 2024
MAPUTO
"I have two CM2 boxes, and both are blocked, even though I haven't shared anything. The only reason I have the sharing apps installed on my PC is because all Samsung FRPs use these programs. I'm puzzled about how the tools can be blocked even without sharing anything."

MY DONGLE ID IS: 002CEB147A
OTHER DONGLE IS: 006279062B

HALP-ME SIR PLEASE

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
"I have two CM2 boxes, and both are blocked, even though I haven't shared anything. The only reason I have the sharing apps installed on my PC is because all Samsung FRPs use these programs. I'm puzzled about how the tools can be blocked even without sharing anything."

HALP-ME SIR PLEASE

it's not true
I know everything
use paid repair please and be honest next time

How to use Infinity CM2 and [BEST] Dongle with sharing and debug tools - How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019

HALP-ME SIR PLEASE
ok, ok
just tell me how many PC do you use in your office?
one or three or more?

• Love
Reactions: donnyservices

donnyservices

Jan 24, 2024
MAPUTO
Dear Friends, Please never share your dongles with eltima|virtualhere and other sharing tools. You may kill your dongles with sharing. I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair will be PAID.

arhmedrm098

Feb 16, 2024
Pakistan SIndh Tando Adam

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
Dear Friends, Please never share your dongles with eltima|virtualhere and other sharing tools. You may kill your dongles with sharing. I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair will be PAID. How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N to repair: S/N: D151666A
Please do not use sharing and crack tools with Infinity.
Thank you!

Now run Infinity DongleManager - [pub] and update Dongle firmware

gsmunhava

Jun 15, 2020
mozambique
Nunca compartilharei o dongle Infinity via rede porque é uma violação das regras de uso

Caros amigos, Por favor, nunca compartilhe seus dongles com eltima|virtualhere e outras ferramentas de compartilhamento. Você pode matar seus dongles compartilhando. Nunca compartilharei meu dongle Infinity via rede porque é uma violação das regras de uso e o reparo será PAGO. Como compartilhar o Infinity veja aqui How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N para reparar:005A823B41

Attachments

• cm2.png
    cm2.png
    279.4 KB · Views: 1