Feb 24, 2023
Masvingo

juniorchinoda

Feb 24, 2023
Masvingo

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
Dear Friends, Please never share your dongles with eltima|virtualhere and other sharing tools. You may kill your dongles with sharing. I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair will be PAID. How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N to repair:0051FE3E1F
Please do not use sharing tools with Infinity any more.
Thank you!

Now run Infinity DongleManager - [pub] and update Dongle firmware

Reactions: juniorchinoda

mbilalr12

Jan 24, 2021
Pakistan

a2zworld

Jul 29, 2017
gsm
I will never share Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation

Serial No (S/N): 5F881652

a2zworld

Jul 29, 2017
gsm
I will never share Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation

Dear Friends, Please never share your dongles with eltima|virtualhere and other sharing tools. You may kill your dongles with sharing. I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair will be PAID. How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N to repair: [...write here your dongle S/N... 5F881652

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019

Dear Friends, Please never share your dongles with eltima|virtualhere and other sharing tools. You may kill your dongles with sharing. I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair will be PAID. How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N to repair: [...write here your dongle S/N... 5F881652
Sir,
This thread is not about your dongle S/N.
Create new thread as per given example to get it fixed.