Infinity I will never use any debug or crack tools with Infinity software because it is usage rules violation

Infinity Box & Dongle

kreatifintech

May 26, 2020
Indonesia
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Reactions: Najib_87

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
Dear Friends, Please never never never use any debug or crack tools with Infinity software. You may kill your dongles. Repair after that is paid. I will neveruse any debug or crack tools with Infinity software because it is usage rules violation and repair is PAID How to use use debug or crack tools with Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N to repair: 3908246E
I think you forgot yo write something about sharing tools as well but no problem.
Please remember that sharing tools are also are not allowed.

Run Infinity DongleManager - [pub] and update Dongle firmware now

kreatifintech

May 26, 2020
Indonesia
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
I think you forgot yo write something about sharing tools as well but no problem.
Please remember that sharing tools are also are not allowed.

Run Infinity DongleManager - [pub] and update Dongle firmware now
Thanks for your cooperation, i dont use remote sharing for this dongle. The usb sharing program has been installed long before in my pc..i get restriction after updating CM2MT2 version to v2.36.
I'm so sorry for this issue, thanks again for solved my problem

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
Thanks for your cooperation, i dont use remote sharing for this dongle. The usb sharing program has been installed long before in my pc..i get restriction after updating CM2MT2 version to v2.36.
I'm so sorry for this issue, thanks again for solved my problem
Hello,

Sharing tool was not only installed but also running!
You can install all what you want but please DO NOT RUN it at the same time with Infinity

Najib_87

Nov 13, 2022
muntinlupa city
Dear Friends, Please never never never use any debug or crack tools with Infinity software. You may kill your dongles. Repair after that is paid. I will neveruse any debug or crack tools with Infinity software because it is usage rules violation and repair is PAID How to use use debug or crack tools with Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support Serial No (S/N): 1769CDB8