Infinity I will never use any debug or crack tools with Infinity software because it is usage

Infinity Box & Dongle

shawkey

Feb 15, 2023
egypt
Dear Friends,
Please never never never use any debug or crack tools with Infinity software.
You may kill your dongles.
Repair after that is paid.
I will neveruse any debug or crack tools with Infinity software because it is usage rules violation and repair is PAID
How to use use debug or crack tools with Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support

S/N to repair: ... your S/N ...E764290F

Infinity-Box

Product Manager
Feb 10, 2019
Dear Friends,
Please never never never use any debug or crack tools with Infinity software.
You may kill your dongles.
Repair after that is paid.
I will neveruse any debug or crack tools with Infinity software because it is usage rules violation and repair is PAID
How to use use debug or crack tools with Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support

S/N to repair: ... your S/N ...E764290F
Please do not use sharing tools with Infinity any more.
Thank you!

Now run Infinity DongleManager - [pub] and update Dongle firmware

shawkey

Feb 15, 2023
egypt
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2]
16-02-2023 20:44:08
Username: 00E764290F
==> Scan c:\InfinityBox\ for report.log
==> Scan c:\Program Files\ for report.log
==> Scan c:\Program Files (x86)\ for report.log
Found files: 0
==> Scan c:\InfinityBox\ for fault.bin
==> Scan c:\Program Files\ for fault.bin
==> Scan c:\Program Files (x86)\ for fault.bin
Found files: 1
Upload: c:\InfinityBox\CM2MT2\fault.bin
Delete: c:\InfinityBox\CM2MT2\fault.bin
You can contact to support with this reference: Ticket-ID:1676572969.109~00E764290F~fault.bin;
Answer is here Ticket-ID:1676572969.109 fault.bin 00E764290F [51] - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support

Infinity-Box

Product Manager
Feb 10, 2019
I am tired to read your repeated posts.
It's last warning about ;d:\new folder\شير\64.exe
Next time block will be permanent.
Good luck!

naina mohamed

Jan 25, 2017
chennai
Searching...
02-04-2023 10:53:29
Username: 00B2FC20F9
==> Scan C:\Users\NICE MOBILE\Downloads\DongleManager\ for report.log
==> Scan C:\Users\NICE MOBILE\Downloads\DongleManager\ for fault.bin
You can contact to support with this reference: Ticket-ID:1680413024.346~00B2FC20F9~fault.bin;
Answer is here Ticket-ID:1680413024.346 fault.bin 00B2FC20F9 [51] - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support
plz helpme

Infinity-Box

Product Manager
Feb 10, 2019
Searching...
02-04-2023 10:53:29
Username: 00B2FC20F9
==> Scan C:\Users\NICE MOBILE\Downloads\DongleManager\ for report.log
==> Scan C:\Users\NICE MOBILE\Downloads\DongleManager\ for fault.bin
You can contact to support with this reference: Ticket-ID:1680413024.346~00B2FC20F9~fault.bin;
Answer is here Ticket-ID:1680413024.346 fault.bin 00B2FC20F9 [51] - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support
plz helpme
Dear Sir,
What is the problem?

saleembarki

Oct 14, 2022
karachi
I will never use any debug or crack tools with Infinity software because it is usage rules violation

Dear Friends, Please never never never use any debug or crack tools with Infinity software. You may kill your dongles. Repair after that is paid. I will neveruse any debug or crack tools with Infinity software because it is usage rules violation and repair is PAID How to use use debug or crack tools with Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N to repair: ... your Serial No (S/N): 582C427D

Infinity-Box

Product Manager
Feb 10, 2019
I will never use any debug or crack tools with Infinity software because it is usage rules violation

Dear Friends, Please never never never use any debug or crack tools with Infinity software. You may kill your dongles. Repair after that is paid. I will neveruse any debug or crack tools with Infinity software because it is usage rules violation and repair is PAID How to use use debug or crack tools with Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N to repair: ... your Serial No (S/N): 582C427D
as per rules you must create own thread

noaman malik

Oct 12, 2020
sargodha pakistan
I will never share Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation

Dear Friends, Please never share your dongles with eltima|virtualhere and other sharing tools. You may kill your dongles with sharing. I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair will be PAID. How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N to repair: [...write here your dongle S/N...]S/N to repair:23A53B68

Infinity-Box

Product Manager
Feb 10, 2019
I will never share Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation

Dear Friends, Please never share your dongles with eltima|virtualhere and other sharing tools. You may kill your dongles with sharing. I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair will be PAID. How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N to repair: [...write here your dongle S/N...]S/N to repair:23A53B68
Please do not use sharing tools with Infinity.
Thank you!

Now run Infinity DongleManager - [pub] and update Dongle firmware