DTPro Imei repair Nokia 5.3

DTPro Tool
Status
Not open for further replies.

Servicelpatz

Saludos gente del foro! Soy nuevo en este foro! Me podrían apoyar con la solución para reparar el imei a Nokia 5.3, ya que solo encontré para Nokia 6.2 y otros modelos,cuento ya cuento con dtpro! Saludos y gracias

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
they send to write with the support that will help and only what they say we are not an unlock school
we always have this problem with many latin speaking users!
Please, our Assistant has already communicated the difference with you!!

READ IN DETAIL!!!
you can't contact our assistant to teach you anything... he's just there to help you if possible...
You as an unlocker should at least read a little...

DTPRO is not a rooting tool,
you can Download Magisk.apk and root or any other useful rooting app!!

They have asked him if he verified the boot and he said NO!! They have asked him if he has downloaded the Firmware and he says NO!!

So we ask you as a DTPRO user!! How can we help you if you don't make the slightest effort to try to carry out the process...

We have helped more than 30 users with non-unlockable Boot versions to achieve their Unlock..
-- but no user can say that they make him a phone, he DOES NOT know how to root, he does not download the Firmware, you DO NOT know what magisk is...

Irwinjpl123

Jun 10, 2022
Venezuela
we always have this problem with many latin speaking users!
Please, our Assistant has already communicated the difference with you!!

READ IN DETAIL!!!
you can't contact our assistant to teach you anything... he's just there to help you if possible...
You as an unlocker should at least read a little...

DTPRO is not a rooting tool, you can Download Magisk.apk and root or any other useful rooting app!!

They have asked him if he verified the boot and he said NO!! They have asked him if he has downloaded the Firmware and he says NO!!

So we ask you as a DTPRO user!! How can we help you if you don't make the slightest effort to try to carry out the process...

We have helped more than 30 users with non-unlockable Boot versions to achieve their Unlock..
-- but no user can say that they make him a phone, he DOES NOT know how to root, he does not download the Firmware, you DO NOT know what magisk is...
Yes, you're right, I'm stupid.
I should not have answered them this way. Please, excuse me It will not happen again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.