Infinity Infinity Chinese Miracle-2 SP2/SPD-UniSoc v2.14 - A/B support and more!

Infinity Box & Dongle

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
I NEED TO FIX NV BUT FAILLED TO READ FULL INFO
Operation : Write NVM [ v2.14 ]
1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ...

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : PAC : KG5k-F062-11.0-GL-V040-20220328.pac
Sending Init Boot ...
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ...
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ...
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ...
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ...
FDL : 0x0020
FDL : EMMC_RO : False ; EMMC_PART : True ; EMMC_RPMB_SET : False
FDL : RAW : 0x0002
FDL : FLH : 0x400000
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!

>>> Error : Device NOT INITIALIZED ! Initialize it first via "IDENTIFY" !
>>> Make sure you have made "IDENTIFY" first!

Reconnect Power/Cable!
What is the problem with the phone?
Is it alive or dead phone?

GSM YOUSAF

Friend's Martview
Aug 6, 2021
pakistan
infinity team now a days doing wrong blocking dongles this step is wrong you doing wrong
alot of poor people buy cm2 after 2 3 days you make it blocked so this is totally wrong step

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
infinity team now a days doing wrong blocking dongles this step is wrong you doing wrong
alot of poor people buy cm2 after 2 3 days you make it blocked so this is totally wrong step
Friend, you lie!
Please do not lie and do not post fake info!
Only sharing server sellers become blocked.

I hope you do not lie in future any more!
Thank you for your future honest posts!

Reactions: GsmToto

GSM YOUSAF

Friend's Martview
Aug 6, 2021
pakistan
Friend, you lie!
Please do not lie and do not post fake info!
Only sharing server sellers become blocked.

I hope you do not lie in future any more!
Thank you for your future honest post
why you are blocking all cm2 dongle if someone install usb share server, you dont have like that rights to block dongles, you have to stop sharing only and you have to make
not possible to open cm2 setups in other sharable pc. but you guys doing wrong point to be noted.....
if someone share cm2 you have to stop service only does not block it .....this is point.....

GSM YOUSAF

Friend's Martview
Aug 6, 2021
pakistan
why you are blocking all cm2 dongle if someone install usb share server, you dont have like that rights to block dongles, you have to stop sharing only and you have to make
not possible to open cm2 setups in other sharable pc. but you guys doing wrong point to be noted.....
if someone share cm2 you have to stop service only does not block it .....this is point.....

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
During Infinity software installation you ACCEPT agreement and confirmed you do not share the dongle.
Many years we asked users day by day and say please please please please.

Today I repeat - please do now use sharing tools with Infiniy.
Thank you!

How to use Infinity CM2 and [BEST] Dongle with sharing and debug tools - How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support

GSM YOUSAF

Friend's Martview
Aug 6, 2021
pakistan
but i said infinity team have no rights to block it, you have to stop opening, you have to stop service only , do not block it ,its totally wrong infinity team playing with clients right now.

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
but i said infinity team have no rights to block it, you have to stop opening, you have to stop service only , do not block it ,its totally wrong infinity team playing with clients right now.
You broke all rules and you create your own sharing server and sell shared dongles to other people.
You have no rights to share dongle but you make it.
In this case you have no rights to say something like "team have no rights".

GSM YOUSAF

Friend's Martview
Aug 6, 2021
pakistan
Dear Friends,
Please never never never share your dongles with eltima and other tools,
You may kill your dongles.
Repair after sharing is paid.
I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair is PAID
How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support

Serial No (S/N): DDC4BC16

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
Dear Friends,
Please never never never share your dongles with eltima and other tools,
You may kill your dongles.
Repair after sharing is paid.
I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair is PAID
How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support

Serial No (S/N): DDC4BC16
Please do not use sharing tools with Infinity any more.
Thank you!

okinur641

May 23, 2020
indonesia
Dear Friends, Please never share your dongles with eltima|virtualhere and other sharing tools. You may kill your dongles with sharing. I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair will be PAID. How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N to repair: [...write here your dongle Serial No (S/N): B55E1A0A

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
Dear Friends, Please never share your dongles with eltima|virtualhere and other sharing tools. You may kill your dongles with sharing. I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair will be PAID. How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N to repair: [...write here your dongle Serial No (S/N): B55E1A0A
Please create new thread as per example How to repair dongle after network sharing - FREE - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support

Adeif3030

Dec 4, 2022
bangladesh

image.png

Dear Friends, Please never never never use any debug or crack tools with Infinity software. You may kill your dongles. Repair after that is paid. I will neveruse any debug or crack tools with Infinity software because it is usage rules violation and repair is PAID How to use use debug or crack tools with Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N to repair: .Serial No (S/N): E8F21ECD

Cellteckm

Sep 26, 2019
Samsung sm a035f frp reset done with cm2 spd2

SAMSUNG SM A035F FRP RESET SUCESSFULL WITH CM2 SPD2

Operation : Flash Firmware [ v2.14 ]

Setting : Update NVRAM : False
Setting : Force NVRAM : False
Setting : Update PMT : False

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ...

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : PAC : A035F_bit2_wipe+frp_by_kamal_singla.pac
Sending Init Boot ...
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ...
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ...
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ...