Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdullah

Friend's Martview
Oct 22, 2016
Pakistan
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Apple has released iOS 10.0.3 for the iPhone 7 which fixes an issue that could cause cellular connectivity issues.
iOS 10.0.3 fixes bugs including an issue where some users could temporarily lose cellular connectivity.

IOS 10.png
iOS 10.0.3 IPSW Download Links

For those who prefer to use IPSW firmware files to update a device, you can download the relevant iOS 10.0.3
While iOS 10.0.3 is only available for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus devices, a broader software update versioned as iOS 10.1 will likely be released in the coming weeks. Currently in beta development stages, the iOS 10.1 update includes the Portrait mode feature for iPhone 7 Plus users, alongside some minor feature adjustments and a variety of other bug fixes to iOS 10 as well.

Br.
Marhaba Team

nazia08

Nov 8, 2016
Islamabad Pakistan
I will install the update and I hope it fixes the mobile issues. My iPhone 7 Plus has dropped calls a handful of times or has cut out more than usual, sometimes the microphone sounds bad but only the other side of the call can detect that, it’s impossible for the user to know. Also the cell signal and wi-fi signal seems weaker than the iPhone 6s it replaced. Looking forward to a software fix, since the hardware is the same it must be a software solution.

Reactions: nobichanmaruf
Status
Not open for further replies.