iphone 8 unnable to activate, imei missing

Ultravarialheadspin3

Jan 9, 2020
hi i need some help about iphone 8 ( qualcom ) unnabled to activate, missing imei.

i think i found the solution but its for intel version.

my wuestion is: have inter version same name of components? becouse on this video the master make jumper from C5701_rf-2 tree is pp_1v0_SMPD5 to pp1v1_sdram and then he can make ACTIVATION and boom!!!! imei and badeband informations is showing and all working ( calls etc )

is names and tree names same like qualcomboard?
i know this is custom solution but i need my phone working again. its about 14 days ago guaranty lost.

The master make bad tittle, becouse he make intel board but on tittle is qualcom.

need help please save my ass

here is master
sorry for this link but i need sample

Reactions: jameleh

MAJZOUB STORE

Dec 13, 2018
hi i need some help about iphone 8 ( qualcom ) unnabled to activate, missing imei.

i think i found the solution but its for intel version.

my wuestion is: have inter version same name of components? becouse on this video the master make jumper from C5701_rf-2 tree is pp_1v0_SMPD5 to pp1v1_sdram and then he can make ACTIVATION and boom!!!! imei and badeband informations is showing and all working ( calls etc )

is names and tree names same like qualcomboard?
i know this is custom solution but i need my phone working again. its about 14 days ago guaranty lost.

The master make bad tittle, becouse he make intel board but on tittle is qualcom.

need help please save my ass

here is master
sorry for this link but i need sample
It doesn't look like the Intel version at all
Your problem is solved according to many facts
It depends on assessing the problem first and prosecuting the defect
The previous problem was shorts on smps5 line
It is not on the Intel chip
Start checking from the integrated volts XCVR0_K

the title is special case because its not happening all the time..mostly qualcom basband short because of the design of the board..1st thing to troubleshoot this problem is making mesurements on power voltages that makes baseband to work..if you have short on the lines then you can continue by removing baseband power supply and check if short is gone..if still the same remove baseband from the board and test if still short is there..now if the short is lost while baseband is out of the board then there is no way to fix it..because you cannot change baseband