World First iPhone Fingerprint Not Working Repair With Hypo Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mykeljosh34

Sep 25, 2019
Is it working only with 5S to 7plus? What about the newest iphones, 8 to XS max? Also with all iOS versions?

Proxy

Jul 13, 2019
Is it working only with 5S to 7plus? What about the newest iphones, 8 to XS max? Also with all iOS versions?

We are still in progress of testing sir.

this feature is tested in 5s,5c,6,6+ and iOS below 10.3.3

BouRRi_GSM

Oct 10, 2019
Hello.
Is hypobox released software work for iPhone Touch ID repair? Or its not activated yet in first release?
Because there is no settings to configure and when i click repair or flash the led of ISP adapter not ON, mean there is not VCC, when led ON when i try to identify mobile with ISP.

Proxy

Jul 13, 2019
Hello.
Is hypobox released software work for iPhone Touch ID repair? Or its not activated yet in first release?
Because there is no settings to configure and when i click repair or flash the led of ISP adapter not ON, mean there is not VCC, when led ON when i try to identify mobile with ISP.

It's Already release sir.

and about you couldn't connect to Finger Print is probably the cable that having problem sir, the cable that connecting fingerprint -->> component -->> socket

link1982

Oct 14, 2019
It's Already release sir.

and about you couldn't connect to Finger Print is probably the cable that having problem sir, the cable that connecting fingerprint -->> component -->> socket
nothing is released.
only android

Proxy

Jul 13, 2019
ok but why isn´t the button for iPhone repair there ?

it's the same sir. Iphone Fingerprint is support in the Android Repair. Please watch the video again sir

we are using andorid repair to Iphone fingerprint

Status
Not open for further replies.