IPhone IOS 15.. disabled/Passcode bypass without JailBreak

ClemHarvey

Mar 22, 2022
USA
You can fix forgotten passcode or Disabled iPhone easily using this alternative iPhone unlock tool. :UN::Q:

Last edited by a moderator:

Daisyi

Oct 12, 2022
US
You mean iPhone iOS 15 is disabled and you cannot access device with a workable screen passcode?
If so, you can try iTunes "Restore iPhone", and iCloud "Erase iPhone".
Oh, I remember that the new iOS 15.2, seemingly this version, can support "Erase iPhone" on your device screen directly.
If all these solutions fail to work, you can turn to iPhone unlocker to professionally remove iOS screen lock without passcode, which is featured with options to additionally unlock Apple ID, MDM and Screen Time even.
So, just choose whichever you want as per actual situation.

Last edited by a moderator:

ggbond

Nov 28, 2023
USA
I know some methods, maybe be helpful. The first method is unlocking iPhone without Passcode via iTunes/Finder: Connect your iPhone to the computer first and

open iTunes on Windows or the Finder on Mac, Then choose your locked iPhone and

click Summary on the left side of the menu screen and select the Restore iPhone button, and confirm to Restore iPhone to finish unlocking your iPhone. The second method is removing iPhone Lock without Passcode via iCould, Firstly, go to iCloud.com through a web page and enter the same Apple ID that have logged in to your locked iPhone. Then choose the Find My feature on the page, You will see all the devices in a list, including your iPhone that can't be unlocked through passcode or Face ID. And select your iPhone and click Erase iPhone to remove the lock. Again click Continue to go through the process. The third method is using software such as MagFone iPhone Unlocker, at first run MagFone and connect Your iPhone to the program, then put your iPhone into DFU Mode or Recovery Mode, Download and Verify Firmware Package, finally choose to Unlock Your iPhone without Passcode. I sincerely wish these methods will be helpful to you.

yaoris

Mar 30, 2024
France
How to remove FMI and iCloud on iphone 15 pro max IOS 17
IMEI 358879681397670. EUROPE phone.
I tried everything, I got scammed everywhere ... bought on ebay but apple refuse to help since I am owner #2

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 4.18.42 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 4.18.42 PM.png
    216.4 KB · Views: 7

smartgsmunlock

Jul 1, 2019
How to remove FMI and iCloud on iphone 15 pro max IOS 17
IMEI 358879681397670. EUROPE phone.
I tried everything, I got scammed everywhere ... bought on ebay but apple refuse to help since I am owner #2
IPHONE 15 PRO MAX
IMEI 358879681426495
Find My iPhone ON

iCloud Status LOST ( Fisrt Owner This Device Now Lot put in Lost mode ) Means Not Possible To Remove Icloud ( SO WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE LIKE PLIST Service )