Help J337p boot error

MistaBonesSRH

May 3, 2020
The Nasti Nati
I understand that, but previous reply i read someone said jtag, or emmc. Emmc wouldnt work here at all?
Jtag and Emmc i have no knowledge of yet. I know it czn be uzed to fix bricked devices. Ive seen ISP in a.reply, but not sure what that is.

Guess this j3 is going to stay how it is for awhile then.
I dont know.enough.yet of either. And cant purchase another box/ tool yet.

Never should went with ripoff team miracle as first box. Lost too much already for someone just atsrting to get.into service box and unlock box etc.

Thank you everyone for.their time and input.

Sent From SM-N975U Using Martview Forum App

MistaBonesSRH

May 3, 2020
The Nasti Nati
Just a thought... if forcing it to boot to download mode by Keys does not work, will using boot jig do same? Or is possible using jig to try to boot download might still work? If there is 0, no possibility a jig will work still, hey we tried.
If a boot jig Miiiiiight still push the boot into d/l mode. Then ill risk the time to try make or order new one.
I just dont want to waste more if jig has ZERO 0 chance to work.

If anyone has experienced this, and can say a jig definately Might WORK, or if like other results so far the jig WILL NOT WORK at all...please let me know. I will wait a day or 2 before ordering to see if anyone knows or not.

You guys are awesome! So much more friendly here... brothers of GSM!

Thank you to all.

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
Just a thought... if forcing it to boot to download mode by Keys does not work, will using boot jig do same? Or is possible using jig to try to boot download might still work? If there is 0, no possibility a jig will work still, hey we tried.
If a boot jig Miiiiiight still push the boot into d/l mode. Then ill risk the time to try make or order new one.
I just dont want to waste more if jig has ZERO 0 chance to work.

If anyone has experienced this, and can say a jig definately Might WORK, or if like other results so far the jig WILL NOT WORK at all...please let me know. I will wait a day or 2 before ordering to see if anyone knows or not.

You guys are awesome! So much more friendly here... brothers of GSM!

Thank you to all.

try this methout
  1. Enter the Factory Binary Mode
  2. Enable USB debugging on your device if needed.
  3. Run adb on your computer (assuming you have it installed)
  4. Connect your device to PC by USB cable
  5. Verify device is recognized by adb devices
  6. To boot into download mode for Samsung devices type in cmd windows (adb reboot download)

MistaBonesSRH

May 3, 2020
The Nasti Nati
try this methout
  1. Enter the Factory Binary Mode
  2. Enable USB debugging on your device if needed.
  3. Run adb on your computer (assuming you have it installed)
  4. Connect your device to PC by USB cable
  5. Verify device is recognized by adb devices
  6. To boot into download mode for Samsung devices type in cmd windows (adb reboot download)
Is a UART cable needed for factory mode? Or you mean factory binary , = combination rom?

MistaBonesSRH

May 3, 2020
The Nasti Nati
Or... I haven't seen it used since like Android 2 be but could I make or get a zip with a system IMG and update it to write system thru recovery ?

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
Or... I haven't seen it used since like Android 2 be but could I make or get a zip with a system IMG and update it to write system thru recovery ?

Follow the above steps
With a normal USB cable
Such a problem was solved in this way

MistaBonesSRH

May 3, 2020
The Nasti Nati
enter phone to recovery mode & go apply update from adb and Follow the steps

Ok yes! This is what I was trying to explain before when I asked about doing thru recovery! This is it... Yes... Let's pray it works. Can't order jtag yet

I will report back with latest finding.

Thank you bro

-MB-

MistaBonesSRH

May 3, 2020
The Nasti Nati
Sorry for such long delay.
So where it stands now...

After finding .zip fw, ' the only option was to flash it by ADB. Wwkl tgatvtakes us right back to square 1. Device is seen when plugged into pc, but not recognized even with setting drivers manually..

Possihly an easy fix if the fxxking device took an sdcard. But whats the fun in that..
Now the impossible task of finding jtag box owner near me that i can use to flash this device and a sm-j337p for cheap. So far the saga continues...... looks like might end up having to buy one... donations anyone? Haha

Thank you for your help kind sirs ..
If.i finding box or buy box i will post here.
I will definately need assistance as I know nothing of jtag yet.
Thank you all again.