JUMARS DONGLE NOT WORKING

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Zakir Hussain

Dec 13, 2019
Goodmorning sir I am waiting from saturday I am losin customers please reolve the issue immideately Thankyou

Last edited by a moderator:

M Zakir Hussain

Dec 13, 2019
Hi Jumars Dongle team my dongle is not working when I open the software it is searching for dongle it showing not found error I request you kindly resolve my issue immideately it is left with 72 credits Dongle Seriel Number MARTVIEW B862F73F Thanks

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-05-12 at 6.02.38 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-05-12 at 6.02.38 AM.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:

M Zakir Hussain

Dec 13, 2019
Hi sir I am waiting since one weak I am losing costumers please resolve the issue immediately Thank you

Problem is searching for Dongle ERROR not found Tried with versions 1.0.4.8 and 1.0.4.8 new also the problem is same

M Zakir Hussain

Dec 13, 2019
Sir I request you to arrange Dongle firmware updater Just like CM 2 Dongle manager Once it is updated it will work fine without problem Thank you

M Zakir Hussain

Dec 13, 2019
Sir I am not able to repair my dongle I am trying to contact Coder but I am unable to contact him how to contact coder for the dongle firmware updater to repair my dongle Thankyou

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Sir I am not able to repair my dongle I am trying to contact Coder but I am unable to contact him how to contact coder for the dongle firmware updater to repair my dongle Thankyou

Hello, jumars dongle section, I leave the link and you have to wait for the jumars dongle team or a user who has had the same problem and can tell you the resolution of the problem, you can also contact your seller or reseller at see what solution they give.
Jumars Dongle

Reactions: M Zakir Hussain

M.Zakir Hussain

Jun 8, 2020
India
Hi Jumars Dongle team my dongle is not working when I open the software it is searching for dongle it showing not found error I request you kindly resolve my issue immideately it is left with 72 credits .

Status
Not open for further replies.