Chimera Locked computer id contact with support team

Chimera Tool

Buraq17

Member
Jun 25, 2026
6
0
Houston, Texas
Dear User,

Sorry for the delay. After a thorough investigation of the works done by this account, we have concluded that there was a severe violation of the End User Licence Agreement, namely the restriction of the usage for unintended purposes.
Due to the severity of the violation, we cannot unlock the account.

Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam
Sir , what violation did break , and do I have any other option do I have ??
 

Buraq17

Member
Jun 25, 2026
6
0
Houston, Texas
Dear User,

Sorry for the delay. After a thorough investigation of the works done by this account, we have concluded that there was a severe violation of the End User Licence Agreement, namely the restriction of the usage for unintended purposes.
Due to the severity of the violation, we cannot unlock the account.

Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam
Sir all I did relock 100 phone and on which AT&T not Working , and since I have got block I cant redo , can you at leas let me redo those [hone then Block me , that almost 600.00 I paid for unlock
 

gschanuel

Junior Member
Oct 6, 2026
2
0
Brazil
Hello there
My user `gschanuel` has been locked

I was having issues with my Windows installation due to a faulty SSD, so I had to reinstall it multiple times

I'm sure Chimera thought I was using it in multiple PCs

Is it possible to unlock my account, please?

Thanks in advance
 

gschanuel

Junior Member
Oct 6, 2026
2
0
Brazil
Hello there
My user `gschanuel` has been locked

I was having issues with my Windows installation due to a faulty SSD, so I had to reinstall it multiple times

I'm sure Chimera thought I was using it in multiple PCs

Is it possible to unlock my account, please?

Thanks in advance
Since it was a new account with nothing on it yet, I created a new one
Now I get "Locked computer ID. Contact with support team." ;(
 
Top