Solved MagicAWRT device not working properly

This topic has been solved

mastaziano

May 26, 2021
France
Hello everyone !

i have real problem with official seller www.martview.com for purchase MagicAWRT 6in1 Recovery Adapter Restore Tool for iWatch S2 S1 S3 S4 S5 S6 bought on March 22, 2022.

The MagicAWRT broke down for the S3 42mm input. I discussed with a fool called Fei a discussion that took 15 days at the end he tells me that I have to send it to the factory for repair, I want to know the procedure and he tells me that I find the method on the FAQ site FAQ 常见问题 - MagicAWRT by Xinzhizao .html.

of course, I did not find the solution and in addition he no longer answers my messages, he's a big scammer !!!!!!!

here conversation :

1.png
2.png

how can I do ?? my MagicAWRT is down and I'm stuck working.

Why martview admin don't answer me correctly ?????

is there someone who can help me

Tkns !

Last edited by a moderator:

Martview-SZ

Distributor
Mar 16, 2019
Martview
Hello everyone !

i have real problem with official seller www.martview.com for purchase MagicAWRT 6in1 Recovery Adapter Restore Tool for iWatch S2 S1 S3 S4 S5 S6 bought on March 22, 2022.

The MagicAWRT broke down for the S3 42mm input. I discussed with a fool called Fei a discussion that took 15 days at the end he tells me that I have to send it to the factory for repair, I want to know the procedure and he tells me that I find the method on the FAQ site FAQ 常见问题 - MagicAWRT by Xinzhizao .html.

of course, I did not find the solution and in addition he no longer answers my messages, he's a big scammer !!!!!!!

here conversation :

how can I do ?? my MagicAWRT is down and I'm stuck working.

Why martview admin don't answer me correctly ?????

is there someone who can help me

Tkns !

We have provided you with the contact information of professional technicians to quickly handle your problem online, but you refuse to contact, we also agree to your return back to repair.