World First Manager v3.0.0.1002 rev2 is Out -With Server Registration!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
please upgrade to server! After this you will not lose your license if your computer is damaged
you can change your operating system or Format your computer! and many limitations were removed.

please upgrade to server! After this you will not lose your license if your computer is damaged
you can change your operating system or Format your computer! and many limitations were removed.

Download: DTpro powerfull Unlock & repair Tool [Unique Tool with XiaoMi e-Token Offline]
please request your ACT Code [VIRTUAL CARD]: Get your DTPRO Act Code -[VIRTUAL CARD] Here
How to Upgrade your license to Server
: New - ⚡Upgrade license to Server Edition!⚡

Last edited by a moderator:

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
Boss what is the process in case I transfer my DT PRO to another computer if my computer breaks down is there a fee for transferring the activation to a new computer
First of all, we must do the Migration to the ONLINE Version [Virtual Card]
-Then we will clarify all your concerns!

-for now I invite you to migrate to ONLINE Tool -to protect your license!

• About transferring to another computer! Because it is an online process - it will be supported and it will be totally Free.
now it will be easier for the entire DTpro community -

r.bourrouhou

Oct 16, 2019
We can not guarante computer that never break system ,our job is not safe can reinstall system any time ,

Last edited by a moderator:

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
We can not guarante computer that never break system ,our job is not safe can reinstall system any time ,
first of all good morning,

friend if you upgrade to Server edition - you will NOT lose your license if your computer is damaged, "because this is now a virtual Card" and using your data previously registered in the Server you will be able to change computers.

I really DO NOT understand why they DO NOT read, the details ...

Sudardi

Jul 21, 2020
indonesia
Saya masih menyimpan dengan baik.lisensi.saya tetapi toll.dtpro.saya hilang karea. Virus dan tidak bisa digunakan..apakah bisa dibantu

abdoulgaf

Nov 29, 2019
first of all good morning,

friend if you upgrade to Server edition - you will NOT lose your license if your computer is damaged, "because this is now a virtual Card" and using your data previously registered in the Server you will be able to change computers.

I really DO NOT understand why they DO NOT read, the details ...
hi sir how to upgrade to server edition

Reactions: sekarrajan

KhalIman

Friend's Martview
Aug 31, 2019
good morning, what about new users? how to register? how to pay? please help us, i had waiting this for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.